So I found this sword....

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by duosigma, Sep 17, 2011.

1. duosigma

duosigma Member

[​IMG]
    Uhhh.... Yeah......

2. Derakon

Derakon Member

13 stars? Really?

3. duosigma

duosigma Member

dont ask me, i have no clue lol

4. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Appropriate name too. So do you one shot everything with it?

5. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

A more appropriate name would be destroyer of everything. I'd be really careful how to hold it -- if you accidentally dropped it, it could probably cut its way to the center of the earth, and cut off your feet at the ankles on the way down.

6. duosigma

duosigma Member

lol, or the name should be "the destroyer of space and time" simply moving it a nanometer away from where it originally was cut through the fabric that is life,time, and everything. creating a infinite paradox of life and death simultaneously. and as the sword flies through this whole it infinitely rips more paradoxes, creating the paradox of paradoxes, as if life and death didn't exist, but existed at the same time.

7. 1wolffan

1wolffan Member

I think it's actually glitched in general. Because all the Damage types should come first. Followed by the resistances in a separate row. Then Primary Stats, then secondary stats.

Somewhere during the updates, my Translation Skill went bonkers and only added things every time, sometimes 5 at a time. It was like getting a good plus Kronging with only 80 steps between each hit. I actually made a point of doing it until every damage type was added to it. The game actually tried to mash the icons all together in the top row. But it was amazing how much damage the darn thing did in one swing.

8. duosigma

duosigma Member

lol, yea. this was during my play-through when i was messing around with stuff.

Stats:
    Swords
    Dual Wielding
    Master of arms
    Deadshot
    Vampirism
    Archaeology
    Smithing

I had maxed out archaeology first to get my re-rolls on krong,
    but i held out long enough, till level 8, to max out smithing, then i rolled all 4 krongs i had on the first level, (with the rerolls)
    there were also 3 krongs on the second level that i did afterwards(also with the re-rolls)

Krong didn't curse any of the attempts, and every attack i did took about 30 seconds to go through (from all the queued up effects on the sword)