Anyone still working on Steam Badges?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Gorbax, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

I've got Brax, Lord Dredmor and the Lutefisk Cube, if you want them. TheKirkUnited below has a Inconsequentia card left over.

I already finished my badges, and I'd rather give my surplus away to people that are fan enough to join the forums, than sell them on the Steam Market for pennies.

EDIT: wasn't sure where to post this, sorry if it's all wrong

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Kazeto likes this.
  2. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

I could use Dredmor and the Lutefisk Cube. I have an extra Inconsequentia if anybody needs her.

3. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

Alrightie, add me whenever you have the time

4. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

i have the regular badges done, but i am still working on the foils. anyone feeling generous?

5. I could use the Brax card, I suppose.

6. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

Right-o, you'll find my profile to add here.

7. Mr_Strange

Mr_Strange Member

These are the steam cards, right? Is there a specific way you earn them? Or do they just come with play time?

8. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Yes, they're the Steam cards. And you get a number of them (three, IIRC) via play time within Dredmor. The others you have to buy or trade for.

Kazeto likes this.
  9. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

at very rare times you get a so-called booster pack with another 3 cards, but I've only ever got one of those

10. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

To be eligible for a booster pack you need to have exhausted the card drops for a title (so if you have five games with cards, and you've got all the drops for two of them, only two will be eligible for booster packs). And they aren't common. You need a high Steam level to get them with any semi-regularity, I believe.

Kazeto likes this.
  11. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

Steam level doesn't matter, as long as you've been active within the week

12. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

It does matter in that every 10 levels gives you an extra 20% chance of getting one.

Kazeto likes this.