Warlockery changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fayd, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Fayd

Fayd Member

Say, I have a couple of very small suggested changes to Warlockery I would like to see in the next patch; I'm not currently in the beta so I do not know if these have, in fact, already been fixed.

1. Is there a reason Mage's Mana Maile gives you a defense to EVERYTHING but corrosive damage? If there is, fine, no big deal, but if there is not, could it get the point of corrosive damage resist to line up with the other skills?

2. Manaclypse's passive bonus does not appear to work. Also it applies to the "form" which doesn't seem to be a thing that exists either. I think that one is known about though.

Turbo164 likes this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Corrosive isn't a damage type?

Manacalypse shouldn't have a passive bonus anymore; that's a mistake. :)

3. Fayd

Fayd Member

About the damage type. I forgot what it was called in Dredmor. My gut was telling me acidic, but that was just too basic for Dredmor's flavor and well, I second guessed myself. For clarity, it is this one: :dmg_acidic: .

Kazeto likes this.
  4. Essence

I'm pretty sure that's a simple oversight, probably on my part. I never noticed it wasn't on the list before. :)

I'll poke David about it. Thanks!

Kazeto likes this.
  5. Fayd

Fayd Member

No problem! Glad to help. I noticed because Blobbies. Blobbies is why.

Kazeto likes this.
  6. Essence

David poked. Acidic resist will be added when the next update arrives.

7. Fayd

Fayd Member

Does anyone have any idea when that will be?

8. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

This century.
    More accurately, this year.
    Going into area of speculations, before July.
    For anything more accurate than that, you'd have to get a pointy stick and prod Sir Nicholas or anyone else from Gaslamp Games regularly (and be resistant to smiting, that is).

9. Fayd

Fayd Member

Hrm. I'm not sure, I don't feel particularly smite-resistant. I think I'll just let what happens happen.