Santa Build / Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Omoogle, Dec 15, 2012.

1. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

Probably should do that, shouldn't I? CBA at the moment, I'll wait for some real complaints :p

Vitellozzo, Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

For the moment it is fine. (Both the thread and TJMs signature.)

I was joking about the thread being doomed. What would absolutely doom it is if we started debating the merits and demerits of political systems like Communism. That is not a suggestion. Please do not do that.

TJM, your sig will be fine until it gets much longer. Then it will have to be spoilered. Hell, the next quote you have will probably require that. But I for one like it. :D

Vitellozzo likes this.
  3. Shreeper

Shreeper Member

Why'd we want to do that? People tried out communism, it failed horribly and there was much rejoicing. No, what we want to discuss'd be something like Objectivism and how the filmatization of Atlas Shrugged: Book 1 is going to be the end of the good old god fearing world.

Also meatwands.

EDIT: ...I want a Santa skill now. :(

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Omoogle

Omoogle Member

There certainly are enough aspects of Santa to fit into one full skill tree.

Vitellozzo and OmniaNigrum like this.
  5. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

There's always the option of decreasing the font size before that happens. And since it's all text and no obnoxious graphics, I don't think anyone will demand that.

TheJadedMieu and OmniaNigrum like this.