Vote up the features/improvements you want done [DUNGEONSOFDREDMOR.USERVOICE.COM]

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by MisterS42, Jul 14, 2011.

1. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

I saw this site used for other games as a quick way to let the developers know what we'd like to see released in future updates.

So please vote up and most importantly, add your most sought after feature requests:

HTTP://DUNGEONSOFDREDMOR.USERVOICE.COM

If you want this to make a difference, please tell everyone and anyone that plays Dungeons of Dredmor to vote on this site and get it happening.

Hope this will be helpful to the wonderful team at gaslamp games. Thank you for an awesome game!

2. Noven

Noven Member

Wow, this could be really convenient :D

3. oldbob

oldbob Member

Voted for UI scaling. Hehe.

4. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Glad to see some folks putting in votes. It will be nice to see some of these in upcoming updates.

5. Dr_Gero

Dr_Gero Member

I like this idea. Voted for UI Scaling (right now my 1920x1080 hurts my eyes), Cosmetic Changes and "save selected skills."

Loving the game though. :D

6. jvarnes

jvarnes Member

Put in a few votes myself and suggested wall transparency (I know, I know it would suck to implement, but think of all the "free" time you have now to work on the engine some more ;)

7. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

Added some votes.

8. drachenic

drachenic Member

UI scaling definitely has to be the most important for now.

9. shaf

shaf Member

Voted for UI Scaling, Wall Transparency , Keyboard Shortcuts

10. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

You guys might wanna take a look at this, in particular the part about showing armor.

http://www.gaslampgames.com/blog/2011/07/14/crashes-cynical-brit-feature-request-faq/

11. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Any chance of an admin stickying this or making this an announcement? Be great to centralize all suggestions. Thanks.

12. Zzinged

Zzinged Member

MisterS42 could you check your source links on the uservoice page? All the ones that link to 'http://www.gaslampgames.com/blog/20 ' are bad links.

13. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Thank you Zzinged. Think I fixed them all. Appreciate the help.

14. moniker

moniker Member

Think this deserves a *bump* for people just coming into the forums. Another vote for a sticky, if a gaslamper is reading.

15. Noven

Noven Member

Vote for sticky from me too

16. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Bump for more ideas

17. Lokloklok

Lokloklok Member

I vote for a sticky.

18. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Another bump for some more ideas. The developers have done a wonderful job addressing a good portion of them.

19. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Bump. Daniel is now an admin on the site so it should help with the updates. Sticky?

20. MisterS42

MisterS42 Member

Another bump.