Theft bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Equineforecaster, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Noticed a couple of bugs.

Five-Finger discount + trying to use Wizardland keys= Brax thinks you're stealing.

also it seems Brax has a memory now- I thought theft was supposed to only be for the floor you were on.
    Had Brax attack me for stealing when I didn't steal when I stole on the previous floor.

2. Bnips

Bnips Member

I am in the same boat. Used Knockback on sale tables to knock items out of his store and loot them after closing the door on level 1 ( a technique that had worked till now). Now every single floor when i go in a store all is well until I try to leave. Brax doesn't block the entrance but immediately insist I stole something (only floor I did what I described was the first floor) and now must pay the price, and I get mob rushed by the Dread Collectors.

Hilariously enough I've managed to survive rushing down stairs with just iron armor, next shop I will go in and try buying something and see if that fixes the problem. *Edit* Tried buying something no effect, and my luck may have run out killed 2-3 Dread collectors and am now holed up in the Wizardlands, hopefully I can scrounge enough codes to level up enough to squeeze out of this jam, lol I love DoD.

3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

That's because the "stolen" flag on items doesn't clear when you change floors (intended), so you have to either leave the item somewhere before entering or be prepared for Brax attacking you.