A dilemma...

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by EchoingZen, Aug 2, 2011.

1. EchoingZen

EchoingZen Member

Is anyone else holding off on playing this wonderful game until it gets patched? I very much want to play, but with the various bugs (especially the HP of pure warriors), I find it hard to start a character up.

I have been playing pure rogues since I don't there there are many bugs associated with them, but I'm getting anxious for the patch.

2. Yippers

Yippers Member

After starting a promethean mage for the first time, I have been bored into submission. I do like the game, but I feel like I would have more incentive to play with a revamped scoring system and more specialized choices and distinct playstyles. :(

3. Ratha

Ratha Member

I think the game is perfectly playable without the patch at this point, though there are some things that makes it too hard or too easy depending on what type of character you play. Im looking forward to the patch for the balance change fixes, as well as the interface fixes mostly. (Arnt monsters supposed to cast more spells in the patch or some such? Or was that the 1.03 patch?)

4. Marak

Marak Member

I sort of thought about it, but the game is too fun to not play until (???) because of some bugs with Warriors in general and Skill trees not granting stats properly. I figure once 1.0.4 hits and they fix a bunch of stuff and buff up Lord Dredmor a bit, I'll try to re-create my Vampire Fencer and see if he can beat the game like his 1.0.3 forebear did.