Unarmed Build suggestions needed

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Bronze, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Marak

Marak Member

Burglary gives bonuses to Trap Sense and Trap Affinity as well, plus you get Ninja Vanish. But to each his own :)

And yeah, some of my desire to try new builds or a serious Going Rogue attempt is being sapped by the knowledge that a lot of "stats aren't being applied correctly" bugs are being fixed, some Skills and Skill Trees are being tweaked, and Dredmor is being buffed in the next Patch, coming Soon™.

2. Bronze

Bronze Member

I'm pretty much put off about investing any serious time with the game right now because of impending patch. I am currently just mucking about with skills I don't normally use for fun. Then maybe once things are working as intended I'll try to get further than the first couple of floors.

3. Incendax

Incendax Member

1) Unarmed.
    2) Astrology.
    3) Master of Arms.
    4) Shield Bearer.
    5) Assassination.
    6) Burglary.
    7) Smithing.

Just about one of the most unkillable builds I've come across. The only flaw is the lack of healing, but you should have no food shortages since your defenses are so damned high.

4. Monk

Monk Member

Ive cleared all of lvl 7 but the monster zoo with my build so far. When I opened the door for the zoo I was able to close it so I finished the rest of the level first.

Had some close calls though where I had to use an invis mushroom(still have 3 or 4 invis potions).

Still have not had to do any waiting around, though I am useing my nerve staple(psionic spell) a lot.

5. GeneralSalad

GeneralSalad Member

My current unarmed build is as follows:

1 - Unarmed... duh
    2 - Vampirism
    3 - Perception
    4 - Mathemagic
    5 - Blood Magic
    6 - Burglary
    7 - Archaeology.

So far I've got to level 8 pretty easily using that.