How do I enter the pocket dimension?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Gadriel, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Gadriel

Gadriel Member

I was able to in one game before I picked up the new DLC. Not sure when/where it came from, but I noticed the icon randomly. Next game it wasn't there and it's still not there for new games with the DLC.

Do I need an item or a particular skill for this?

2. Musaab

Musaab Member

You gotta get the Wizard Keys :)

3. Gadriel

Gadriel Member

Found one, thanks!

4. Celissa

Celissa Member

Regarding the pocket dimension, if anyone from Gaslamp happens to read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving people who haven't yet been able to afford access to the Wizardlands. I'd already added it to my budget for next month, but now I'm even happier about having decided to do so. I was expecting the Wizard Keys to only appear when you have the expansion, so finding a set in my YHTNTEP game was mind-boggling, to say the least. My eyebrowed ones are all now rejoicing in their new-found crafting ability.

Thanks so much, GLG!

Turbo164 and Midnight Tea like this.
  5. kalleoskar

kalleoskar Member

i got three keys from grafiti but havnt still found the room where you write in the keys in? or the pocket dimension iventory thingy :/ other then that, awesome game, so much replayility!!!

6. Average Joe

Average Joe Member

I only have the original game of Dredmor, and I found a key right away and entered the pocket dimension.

Unfortunately for me, I next encountered my very first Monster Zoo on dungeon level 2, and went to the pocket dimension to get some bolts, not knowing that entering the pocket dimension cancels your Zoo. The monsters are still there, and they still want to kill you, but you get no special reward screen when you clear it. :(

7. Shaxarok

Shaxarok Member

Average Joe: Yep. Keep your zoo clearing gear on hand, as that's pretty much "not exactly intentional, but fits the overall design theme, and a huge pain in the ass to change so we're leaving it"