Bounty offered to anyone who can make monster/item tutorials for wiki. Add to the pot!

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Sharp, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Sharp

Sharp Member

Well, it's been a few days since the new expansion came out, and there's been no tutorials added to the wiki for creating items or monsters. So, I've decided to try to speed things up. To anyone who creates the first tutorial for either of these, (up to wiki standards, of course.) I'd be happy to part with one of the games in my steam inventory. Just post it here before editing the wiki for proof, and send me an email at Sharpevil@gmail.com to make sure I see it. If you don't have the expertise, but still want to see it happen, please, go ahead and add to the reward pot here.

Among the games in my inventory are:
    Counter Strike: GO beta
    Terraria
    Dino D-Day
    Portal 1 or 2
    L4D 1 or 2
    Almost any half-life game.

2. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

3. Sharp

Sharp Member

That's awesome, but the wiki still needs to be filled out, so my offer stands.

4. DragonDai

DragonDai Member

I will add to this pot too, I got:

Day of Defeat: Source
    Hitman Collection (Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Hitman: Blood Money, and Hitman: Codename 47)
    Altitude

Don't have much left, just had a bunch of friends have birthdays recently. But you're welcome to 1 of those if you make a decent dredmods.com page for either items or monsters, and all three if you do both! :D

5. Sharp

Sharp Member

Better watch out, folks. Someone's already made the item tutorial!

6. DragonDai

DragonDai Member

They both seem to have wiki entries...if you wants yer bounty, better speak up :D

7. zaratustra

zaratustra Member

Hi

I'm finishing the monster one tomorrow.

8. DragonDai

DragonDai Member

Very awesome! You get a prize! :D

9. zaratustra

zaratustra Member