Lutefisk Cube......explosion

Discussion in 'Stories & Fan Fiction' started by spector18, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spector18

spector18 Member

So, I'm sitting in Brax' s shop, preparing to sell my stuff, but before i do that, i turn all the food, water, and stuff that doesn't sell for crap into lutefisk via the cube, well earlier i found a second Lutefisk cube... witch only sells for around 8x gold so i figure screw it... ill make it into lutefisk....BAD IDEA it causes an explosion like the one from the bolt of mass destruction hitting Brax and him hitting me back for twenty some damage and im like ....what... the hell... just happened hes going to kill me......!!!!!!!

Invisibility Potion GO!

So I'm sitting invisible watching Brax burn to death, he gets to a sliver of health and the fire runs out, so i walk over and whack him once for the kill, so for all those out there that get a second lutefisk cube... use with caution haha

Also can i just take the stuff from that store now... and will other Brax's be hostile also?

2. spector18

spector18 Member

K with brax dead still counts as stealing and dread collectors still come after you

3. Snicker

Snicker Member

Yep, once a thief, always a thief ;) You'll be fine on other levels, though. I love the Horadric Lutefisk boom. The code for it is impressively scary, too.

Wi§p likes this.
  4. spector18

spector18 Member

lol well i was almost through level 3 and hadn't found any axe's better then like 3 damage so they killed me and ... meh w/e

5. nabcgb

nabcgb Member

It only takes one, just put it inside itself

Wi§p likes this.
  6. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Please look at the last post date before replying to a thread. That was 8 months ago and you did it twice today.

Wi§p likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.