Few bugs I've noticed

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ChocolateWaffle, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Hi, I've been playing the game since release (~21 hours) and I want to congratulate you on your work, great job :D. I just made this account to point a few bugs I've noticed (maybe some have already been adressed on these forums)

-In the weapon tutorial, when it tells you to drop the mace and grab the sword, you can grab the mace again and the tutorial keeps going
    -There is a room design that always spawns an arrow trap behind a dispenser,with the trigger inside the wall
    -I've seen several times money,food or even a sleeping diggle under shrines/props/dispensers
    -A room spawned with a secret passage (opened by a lever) blocked by a vending machine
    -May be intened, but when you go to disarm a trap, if you cancel, you can see the trap as if you had high trap detection
    -Brax stores spawn too close, many times I had 3 within 100 turns while the rest of the floor was empty.
    -Diggle nests change behaviour some times, on some levels I can walk over to pick the eggs, in others they act as blocks
    -If there are multiple items in a square and your inventory is full, the message plays twice, thrice, or as many times as items there are
    -Door priority. I've had doors close to each other that once opened, the one leading north overlaps the one going west

2. ArchoX

ArchoX Member

I got one too.
    If u choose astrology and archaelogy u get only astrology hat, it this supposed to be bug?

3. Embolus

Embolus Member

No. Starting equipments replace each other, like how if you choose Mathemagic as a Mage you'd get a Tweed Coat instead of a Robe.

4. bushybrow

bushybrow Member

Ya i found a lever under a shrine more than once

5. geddoe

geddoe Member

-Brax stores spawn too close, many times I had 3 within 100 turns while the rest of the floor was empty.

This sounds more like random layouts being random than a bug, although it might be a good idea to change the randomness so that this doesn't happen.

6. I know it''s part of random generation, but this "randomness" has turned to "usual". 80% of floors I visit have shops/lutefisk/inconsequentia/krong too close to each other rather than spread about. Even monster zoos, I found once 2 within 2 rooms of distance (limiting them to 1 each floor seems to be in the patchnotes though)