Some questions and suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kagemaru, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Kagemaru

Kagemaru Member

Local newbie to the game, haven't beaten it once yet ^^ and yet I'm posting suggestions, as questions.
    1. Why does psionics not get a telekinetic grab for items out of reach?
    2. Why does the Horadric Lutefisk Cube transmute based on the number of stacks rather than item value?
    3. What is the zorkmid-to-XP transfer rate of artifacts with Archaeology? (just wanna know)
    4. Why is there no reference to attacking the darkness?

2. UltimateCarl

UltimateCarl Member

1. Well there's no psychic "grab", but the second skill in the tree is a psychic "push", which allows you to get those items surrounded by water (don't worry, they can't "fall in").

4. This is a very good question. A follow-up question: Can I have a Mt. Dew?

3. Rikkard

Rikkard Member

There is "The pungent stench of mildew emanates from the wet dungeon walls"

4. Hmm-Hmm.

Hmm-Hmm. Member

3. Because Lutefisk is all that matters! All things pale before Lutefisk! You shall get your lutefisk and you shall like.. nay! You shall adore it!

5. Kagemaru

Kagemaru Member

I think you mean 2 for the lutefisk.

And a 5th thought: Why doesn't Tinkering, Smithing and Alchemy organize by main ingredients? I.E. Copper, Iron, Bronze, Plastic, etc. tabs, Aqua Regia, Aqua Vitae, Aqua Fortis...

6. nickwolf

nickwolf Member

I definitely think that the crafting recipes should organize themselves, instead of being messy and hard to find.

7. ChaoticBroth

ChaoticBroth Member

Kagemaru, that actually happens because of the way the entries are written in the XML. They're not sorted by ingredient type there, so the in-game recipe interface doesn't sort them. Hypothetically, you could sort them by ingredients, but it'll take some working around with the XML.

8. Kagemaru

Kagemaru Member

It'd be nice if it was at least organized by recipe level, so it's not like level 1, level 4, level 1, level 3, level 2, level 0, level 3...

6. Why are pants and shoes the same inventory slot, instead of two separate slots? Why must I choose between streaking and barefoot?