Roguish Renovation

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by lccorp2, Feb 22, 2012.

1. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

AED has not type oh. Hasty is Hastier.
    *Edited the above to make it sound retarded.*

I like the new items though. :)

2. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Nope, 'tis "hasty". :)

It's from the same "atuhor" that came up with "No, you are the demons".

OmniNegro likes this.
  3. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

No llcorp2, you are the demons. And then llcorp2 was a zombie.
    <Runs away>

Yeah, I remember Doom: Repercussions of Evil. The author of it did it as a joke. He's somewhat popular for many other things on the Doomworld Forums as Hyena.
    Also, sorry for getting the blingy and kissy fish confused. I didn't mean to. :(

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Temporal Pike? Intentional or typo?

5. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Pie + Cake = Pike. :D

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

You removed the Egg? That was the one Pokemon item I actually liked. Oh well. The pill works. :)

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Please take a look at this thread so I need not repeat myself here. (I will quote the whole thing if needed or desired. But I am trying not to pollute threads as much as I usually do.)

And thank you for adding it. I just want to know if it is possible to do what I suggested in the link below. (Removing a specific debuff, but not other debuffs.)

I am aware this may have already been answered. If so then I apologize profusely and profanely. :)

http://community.gaslampgames.com/threads/aluminium-insufflation.2105/page-2#post-32727

*Edit* Rather than make yet another post, I will just put this here: I keep trying to remember to get a stack of AEDs and test them out and see what if any advice I can give. I love the concept though. Have you considered adding some actual Coffee and Tea drinks? I drink fully a liter and a half of Espresso every last day, so to say I enjoy Coffee is an understatement.

And not to spam, but I would like to link in my Brother's Tea shop. No, you will not be bombarded with junk, I just want to add the link. I enjoy his Tea because I buy it in bulk and brew it and simply love it. The flavors I buy are Orange Vanilla Tea and Earl Gray Extra Fancy Tea. He sells them by weight, not some dumb prebagged junk that may as well be crushed bugs like most commercial Teas. I use a French Press to make mine.

I will *NOT* make a link of his site until Daynab or someone permits it in this one situation, but it is this:
    https://www.silverleaftea.com/

Tell him OmniNegro sent you. (That will make him wonder what I did. :)) And above all else, enjoy your Tea of choice.

Here are my favorites. Again they are not being made into actual links and I will remove all this mess if asked by anyone at Gaslamp Games. But once I get started on a subject, I find it hard not to try to share what I know and love.
    https://www.silverleaftea.com/orange-vanilla-tea-2-pounds-p-434.html
    https://www.silverleaftea.com/earl-grey-extra-fancy-op-tea-2-pounds-p-404.html

*Edited again* It automatically made the URLs into links? I have wasted time and effort for a long time making them manually.... :(

8. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

I had to read it twice to figure out how you managed to go from discussing a mod to talking about your brother's tea shop in the same post. Keep it on topic please.

OmniaNigrum, mining and TheJadedMieu like this.
  9. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Quick reply:

The drug's positive effects don't stack but the negative ones do because there's more than one that can trigger the debuff.

Taking any addictive substance will clear up any *current* stack of withdrawal on you. It, however, will not prevent any *impending* debuffs from hitting. This is pretty much to represent an OD situation.

In short, if you wish to avoid getting unnecessary withdrawal debuffs, don't OD on the drugs.

OmniNegro likes this.
  10. I don't think I've ever seen or found a grab bag in the first place.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Dray`Gon

Dray`Gon Member

I'd have to say that I was also a little bit disappointed by this change as well. Swapping the Egg for the Suicide Pill not only eliminates the karma issue, but also makes it less likely for people to try it to see what happens. :(

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  12. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

The new room is well worth it though.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  13. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I have a nice run going with a Radiant Wizard. This one has potential. So I will not be able to upgrade past .44 for a while longer. By the time I finish this one it will likely be .46 or even .47 at this rate.

You know, RR is my favorite modset of all. The only things that comes close are FAXPAX, ID, Clockwork Knights, and Wind Magic.

14. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Teacher's Lounge has its dimensions backwards: it's 14w 11h not 11w 14h.

Also your Gummi Drink recipe is broken.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  15. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

I'll give the new version a try.
    The changes you made look interesting.
    This makes me sad though.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  16. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

I think I fixed these a few versions back. What version are you running?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  17. Glazed

Glazed Member

Regarding "percent" versus "percentage", which we were discussing in IRC: "percent" is incorrect and does not work. If you don't have a "percentage" attribute then the game simply defaults to 100%. This is affecting one of your items, the Silent Grave. It's supposed to have a 50% chance of proc'ing Antimagic Field, but it's defaulting to 100%.

To test this try percent="1" and it will be pretty obvious that it's not working.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  18. TheKirkUnited

TheKirkUnited Member

Downloaded Renovation recently. Ate a Pokemon egg. Laughed until my sides hurt. Thank you for this mod. Thank you very much.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  19. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

YOU MONSTER!!! :)

DavidB1111 likes this.
  20. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

Say, LLcorp, could you maybe either reduce the power of the Swamp Wrymling's acid spit attack, or add maybe more items with acid resistance in future versions? Because when 8 of them spit on you in one turn, it ruins your day. :)
    Seriously, I almost didn't get away in time because they kept spamming that.

Also, Mana Wyrms, the ones that spawn on floor 5, I forgot the exact name, seem to have an amazingly higher counter/block rate than any monster on that floor and the floor below. Considering they're magic eating, shouldn't they be like gnomes and not try to eat your face? Which is what the attack animation looks like.
    I'd prefer acid resistance be made more easier to get than you nerfing them, because you probably won't hate that idea. :)

Also, the Strawberries in this mod do not play nice with FaxPax's Strawberries, and they seem to turn into Fax's strawberries on loading a save game. Don't know how that will be fixed, maybe you can tell me how to rename them so they don't glitch out and turn from 30 healing to 5. :(

With Swamp Wyrmlings as they are now, Floor 6 is a big jump in difficulty.

OmniaNigrum likes this.