Room Idea: Fountain of the Outer Gods

Discussion in 'Modding' started by new shoe, Apr 12, 2012.

1. new shoe

new shoe Member

I wanted to make a crazy room that provides a great benefit for equally great consequence, or death. My current idea was that you could have all corruption removed from your equipment (I'd add negative krongings, but i didn't think modders could adjust that). Please provide feedback, ideas or balance suggestions.

Room: Fountain of the Outer Gods
    Contains:
    +Pedastal:
    "Drink the milk from Shubb-Niggurath, the black goat of the woods... it's been sitting out for how long?
    It will cleanse the impurities of your favorite toys. However, you might experience side effects.
    Possibly because it's from an outer god. Possibly because it needed refrigeration.
    Nasty, horrible, lose-your-lunch-money-and-get-picked-last-in-gym-class type side effects."

+Fountain (w/ red colors instead of blue, is this possible? to make a custom fountain?)
    Effects:
    (1) removes corruption from all items
    (2) casts one of the following on you:

/Curse list/
    Nightmare Curse - 40%
    Curse of Weakness - 20%
    Terrible Poison - 15%
    Recursive Curse - 15%
    Nerve Staple - 10%

(3) Additionally has a probability of targeting you with:
    Another cast from the /Curse list/ - 10%
    Eldritch Inhabitation - 10%
    Tentacular Doom - 5%
    Gender Switch - 1%
    Dire Sandwich - 1%
    (is it possible to switch main characters gender/model?)

2. If its cleansing your items, Id say it should be able to over cleanse them, maybe entirely remove stats, or even dissolve the equipment entirely. And work as a krong idle, you place the item in the bath which you wish to uncorrupt, or if programming would allow, further curse the item with the existing negatives IE doubling them, this would be better more in line adverse reactions to its use.