Item: Tunnel Snakes Jacket

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SkyMuffin, Apr 9, 2012.

1. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

Why should we have this? Because Tunnel Snakes Rule!

Aquaman likes this.
  2. Tycho

Tycho Member

requesting sizable penalty to :sagacity:, buff to :caddishness: be added, because Butch was a stupid mean bastard. and why the :resist_existential: buff?

SkyMuffin likes this.
  3. Ruigi

Ruigi Will Mod for Digglebucks

you can make this with the currently availible modding tools.

4. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

The other Biker Jackets in the game have existential bonuses too. I guess because it makes you so deep and mysterious.
    I havent tried any modding yet, but I may consider it just for the sake of having a Tunnel Snakes Jacket in the game.

5. Aquaman

Aquaman Member

Shameless self advertising here: if you want to mod this into the game you can use my mod creator (link in sig) to create the item with next to no coding involved :D

6. I agree caddishness should be part of it, And while Im at it, what is that image supposed to be, it looks like a small penis to me... but then again that could be a sign of caddishness.

7. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

I always thought it was like, a little guy holding a spear.

8. Tycho

Tycho Member

9. oh its a middle finger.. they need to put two fingers to the right so it doesnt look like balls.

10. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

~sigh~
    It is not a middle finger, it is what you'll find in Tycho's links. Something similar to it, anyway.

11. read the first wiki link.. it boils down to a middle finger.

12. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Erm, no?
    Read the wiki carefully, it says that the middle finger is just an additional emphasis.
    And the one present in the icon is not exactly the same as the one in this article. If anything, the second hand isn't holding the upright one, but is placed above its elbow.

13. could I care less.

14. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Then stop commenting.

If you don't care about it at all, then it is not your place to post comments, lest you irritate other people for no real reason.

15. excuse me for asking what the symbol meant.. and fyi it has the same sentiment as a middle finger :caddishness:

so stop flexing your:burliness: of you'll end up with :wand_burn:

16. Tycho

Tycho Member

Quit being a [​IMG] or I will report you

17. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Oh hey what's going on in here

SkyMuffin likes this.
  18. Psiweapon

Psiweapon Member

I not only knock Butch unconscious every time, I've gone so far as to drag him to the reactor level. That's how much I despise him.

I've even saved his mother because he asked me to, then proceeded to kill him.

Tycho and SkyMuffin like this.