if you accidentally double click the lutefisk you've been amassing inside the cube you lose ~80% of

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by namad, Jul 20, 2011.

1. namad

namad Member

if you accidentally double click the lutefisk you've been amassing inside the cube you lose ~80% of it instantly.... this is a bad bit of ui design... either it should be harder for this to happen or 1lutefisk should lutefisk into 1lutefisk instead of a tiny fraction of one

2. Ryuforce

Ryuforce Member

Don't insult the might Horadic Cube's power! Anyone foolish enough to put their lutefish back in will get the exchange for lutefish as it demands. It makes lutefish out of all things even more lutefish. Oh and except itself. Don't try to put a cube in a cube.

But seriously I see they could make it harder to happen or change the ratio for the lutefish but I honestly don't see it that big of a deal.

3. Pecka

Pecka Member

Or foolish enough to say lutefish.

4. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Known issue. I imagine the lutefisk cube should just keep the lutefisk as the same amount of lutefisk if you re-stack it in the cube. Noted for patching.

5. afterstar

afterstar Member

Simple solution would be to make the ratio of required lutefisks to create one lutefisk 1:1.
    So for every one lutefisk you add into the cube it will give you back the same amount.

That would be nice to be done for other items as well to a 1:1 ratio, so we don't have to manually seperate stacks of other items such as bottles of wine,before we put them inside the cube. It just causes unnecessary steps,not fun.