Shiney Blue Crystals!

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Aquaman, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Aquaman

Aquaman Member

Soo...out of curiosity...what do the shiney blue crystals that levers sometimes make do!?

PICTURE

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

They heal you when you or monsters (yes) walk on it :) They're the ones from Psi

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Actually monsters can't be healed, they just dissapear.

4. Aquaman

Aquaman Member

Hmm good to know, I've been currious as to what they were for a while now. Finaly decided to ask! My first assumption had been that they were for restoring mana or something but quickly saw they did not.

5. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

It heals YOU when monsters walk on it. Fun fact.

MrAltamente, Wi§p and Aquaman like this.
  6. Wi§p

Wi§p Member

I thought feeding monsters/ pets healed them (the food disappears, and their hp seems to rise)?

7. jzworkman

jzworkman Member

Yea this is what happens for me as well. If I can crystal healing and a damaged monster walks over it, the monster is being healed when the crystals disappear. If this should be happening the other way then this i a bug, but I think it makes sense that whoever walks on the crystals is the one healed.

8. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

I think it's a testament to how deep and full of content this game is that I've seen people ask this question several times now. Kind of like how the other day I had no idea one of the mushrooms was used for alchemy, because I'd played 100 hours and yet never had a chance to try it out.

9. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Except apparently your pet, which I've seen healing on a Rune of Healing from the Runecaster mod.