'Tis up.

Discussion in 'Realm of the Diggle Gods' started by lccorp2, Dec 15, 2011.

1. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Steam just downloaded it.

Will play and check for bugs.

2. Hybelkanin

Hybelkanin Member

Ooh ooh here we go. :)

3. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

The DLC list is still blank for me :(, and I've tried restarting steam's process and my computer.

4. Neviskio

Neviskio Member

Nothing here too, any fancy info? Maybe we should just wait so I'll patiently wait, might be region-related but still, any step to make it work it's nice ;)

it's downloading 8 mb again for me, after closing and opening steam, gonna update if it's working.

5. Lunarius

Lunarius Member

After Reloading the game, it starts finally up but still only the 1.0.8 V. so no DLC Content here so far

6. Blue

Blue Member

Aw, COME ON!!! The Cure is totally NOT emo!!! Rage!!!

On unrelated news, the DLC is awesome beyotches! Later!

7. Neviskio

Neviskio Member

Dlc content working for me, it redownloaded 8mb but it's all fine now :D gonna play and update the bugreport(hopefully not ;) )

8. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Not sure how exactly the three-rune rooms work. I'm guessing the order in whcih the runes are placed determine what's summoned, but...

9. Zephyria

Zephyria Member

So it seems that those who paid for it already can play it. I had it on my Steam Wishlist and was waiting for the word before buying it, but now it's not on the store page anymore. Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer.

10. Unibrow

Unibrow Member

To those who don't follow the Twitter feed; you have to restart steam if it is still not working.

Now back to being a werediggle!

11. Orion

Orion Member

hmmm...well I paid for it, but never hit install and with the DLC not publicly available on steam it doesn't look like I'll be able to until that's restored.

12. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

If you bought it you can restart steam and install, or set it not to update automatically, then to update automatically.

13. Orion

Orion Member

No such luck, tried both and it still is just regular 1.08.

Once it's back in the Steam store I'm sure I'll be able to install it properly.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling dredmor and that seems to have done the trick!

14. Try going to the properties window and looking for the 'verify cache' button. It worked for me after that.

15. Orion

Orion Member

and I'm dead already! losing is fun!

Essence likes this.
  16. IanExMachina

IanExMachina Member

I like the new wands.

17. blob

blob Member

Rah ! Not gonna be home before 2 more hours and 30 minutes ! Dang.

18. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Dwarven express post rooms? Holy--really high risk/reward.

19. GeneralSalad

GeneralSalad Member

The turning of auto updates, then turning back on worked for me. Thanks to whoever suggested that, I had tried reinstalling, restarting etc and that worked.