How To Access Steam Leaderboards For DoD?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Jessara, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Jessara

Jessara Member

The store page says that this game has a Steam Leaderboard. I would love to see how I rank against my friends or people around the world. Where do I find these leaderboards?

2. NefariousKoel

NefariousKoel Member

Do your accomplishments even register?

None of mine have. I was thinking that something must be wrong there.

3. Noven

Noven Member

For me, go to view all your achievements in Steam, then, leaderboards, global leaderboards. Hope I helped :)

4. Jessara

Jessara Member

Awesome, thanks :) Would be better if there was a Leaderboard link on the game detail page like how there is a link for Achievements.

Global Rank: 11041....I don't think I'm too good at this game :p

5. Noven

Noven Member

*Looks up my own* *Sees I'm 252* Well, holy crap xD Well, I'm on Dwarvish Moderation with permadeath off... don't blame me, this is my first roguelike. Yeah, I have excuses ready B| But, anyway, it's the only thing I've been doing outside of chats and the forum here since its release lol Anyway, glad to be of service :)

6. Pelican

Pelican Member

Thanks for the heads up Novan, neat to see. Every time I die I sit and consider turning permadeath off, but just can't bring myself to do so. I really should make a perma-free character for when I'm drunk.

Some good men lost due to alcohol.

7. Noven

Noven Member

Lol, just trying to do a fully normal run, then launch myself into excruciating pain of permadeath, oh so painful, yet so grand at the same time. Masochism FTW :p

8. Lazerus

Lazerus Member

72 on goin rogue permadeath on =P