Female Character

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jessara, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Jessara

Jessara Member

Hi, I bought this game yesterday and noticed that there wasn't a female character option. Please add one in a future update :)

2. Rikkard

Rikkard Member

Use your imagination! It's just a really ugly girl.

3. Noven

Noven Member

There was mention of getting a female sprite added in for some future update, if they can. I think the animation or so is really hard to do, in the style they've done it, so I guess it'd be pretty hard work to add one in, at least right now lol

4. Jessara

Jessara Member

Lol. Just thought it would be cool to be able to play as a female character. A lot of games never have female character options for girls/women to play with, always forced to play a male.

5. Noven

Noven Member

I think it'd be a good feature to have too, just... I can see where it'd be hard for them ti implement it, especially with smoothing out other launch errors lol

6. BilbyCoder

BilbyCoder Member

I am of the understanding that it is definately the intention of the dev's, but I'm just adding my voice in support of this feature as well. We support equal opportunity suicide missions here!

7. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Just hired a contractor to do this.

8. Serith

Serith Member

So Dreadmeg will be coming in all her large eyebrowed glory, Nicholas? :D

9. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

I believe the devs said that they're planning on adding a female Hero in a future expansion. Check out their blog, I'm pretty sure it's on there somewhere.

10. iluxan

iluxan Member

11. missmayhem

missmayhem Member

If/when this gets implemented, I will be buying at least one more copy of the game.. Thanks for listening to community requests Gaslamp!!

12. Desi

Desi Member

Redhead please. =)

13. Bronze

Bronze Member

@Desi you'll be happy check this out....

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/Punctual411/dredmeg.jpg

This is from the Dredmor Community Art Mutilation Pack that Gaslamp released to us, they are just that cool!

14. kermix

kermix Member

Oh excellent, she's got the killer eyebrows too. This is going just as I hoped.

15. rmuk

rmuk Member

Smokin' hot <3

16. Desi

Desi Member

Hurrah for redheads! =D

17. DavidB1111

DavidB1111 Member

"Oh, my" George Takai
    The Quote is apt.