1.0D Feel laggy on late game

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Penny SDY, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Penny SDY

Penny SDY Member

I love this game really. It bring me to the memory of earlier episodes of "Settlers ". Firstly I play with a private copies and finally I buy from steam.

During the earlier stage of the game , with low pop and few buildings. Everything is fine .

However, once I stepped into the population around 70s to 100s. The game become laggy. It take 2 days for a blacksmith to bring a stack of coal from the stockpile which is 4 buildings far from the metalwork. All the citizen walking around 1 grid each second.

I own a not bad machine with i5-4750 , 8G ram and Nvidia 750 TI display card.

Anyone facing this problem?

Cthulhu_Awaits likes this.
  2. Jonta

Jonta Member

Not as bad as You, but i little unfluent around pop 140'ish

3. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Can you upload the save games here, please? Thank you!

stefmor90, Cthulhu_Awaits and Exile like this.
  4. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

I have also found that my characters and scrolling looks stuttered. Usually begins happening when I reach 60 Plus population. Like the the re-fresh rate is bad?? My husband is a gaming dork and thoroughly checked my computer. And I play Fallout 4 and other games like that without a hitch.

5. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

6. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

My computer specs are:

System Specs:
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.21Ghz
    CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H60
    Memory: 16Gb(2x8Gb) Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz DDR3 RAM
    SSD: Sandisk X300 1TB SSD
    Video Card: EVGA GTX 960 SSC. 4Gb DDR5.

7. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

My population is at 74. I used the foreign office to make the empire view me unfavorably to halt immigration. I normally have trouble when the population gets 100+. But in this game I was able to keep it low. As I continued to build things to make my colonists happy, I started having regular crashes.

I have attached the .dmp file and a shared a link to the game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zpnwdrntx9l8hn/ClockworkEmpires-371.zip?dl=0

Attached Files: