Overseers Not Working /Shrubs

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Regina Absher, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

In this particular game I have watched my colonists for the last 5 days straight because the jobs assigned outside of the buildings are not being done. I also love planting the scrubs. Usually they put them in quickly and leave them. But now they either dig them up or don't do their job assignments. Occasionally a few will plant a few of the scrubs I have laid out. Maybe it is buggy because the "jobs list" is too long with all the scrubs?

Attached Files:

2. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

As a side note, items such as the chemistry workstation, which was created at the beginning of the game has still not been constructed.

3. Naffarin

Naffarin Bureaucrat-Inspector Exemplar of The Empire

When i loaded your game it seemed to work fine...but you only have 8 overseers to do all the work but they don't have any labourers so your (really huge) job queue will take a long while.
    Most of your overseers will also do tasks like chop wood or construct building because this is ranked higher in priority as the plant scrubs tasks. Regarding the chemistry workstation (i think you actually mean a ceramics workbench, don't you), the module in the ceramics workshop is a ceramics press which is only available in the later game phases. If you open the module menu and switch to the ceramics shop you see that the icon for the ceramics workbench is fully visible and not grayed out

Exile likes this.
  4. Naffarin

Naffarin Bureaucrat-Inspector Exemplar of The Empire

But it was interesting to see how the game starts lagging as soon as the job overview is opened (apart from the bug, that the scrollbar doesn't seem to allow you to scroll to the bottom of the list if not paused). Maybe @Nicholas or @dbaumgart could take a look ?
    On my machine the fps rate is at 60 fps (capped) and as soon as the job overview is opened drops down to 12-40 fps

Exile likes this.
  5. Regina Absher

Regina Absher Member

Thank you so much for your help!

6. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

Looking into the framerate situation now.

Exile likes this.