Brewery bugged.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by ironbear, Nov 5, 2016.

1. ironbear

ironbear Member

My Sugar cane can't be brew. Earlier there was a choice to brew Sugar cane too. However The option suddenly disappeared. I try loading back earlier days, it does appear once on the day 14, however when I try load it again, it disappear again. Try loading back till day 4 (When I got the kitchen built) The brewing of sugar cane is not there too.

Another bug is if look on my picture you will see that Fruit Medley and Raw meat is place on the same location. Sometimes I saw 2 Raw meat stack on same location too, since the raw meat is placed diagonally with the first (larger) stack in this shape /, while the second (smaller like 3-6meat) stack in \ so I can see the 2 stacks clearly.

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

1.0B or 1.0C?

Exile likes this.
  3. ironbear

ironbear Member

Ummmm.... it happened yesterday so it should be 1.0B

Exile likes this.
  4. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

Thanks for the reports, logged as OC-5910; should be a straightforward fix.

Exile likes this.
  5. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Hi, I'm unable to reproduce this locally. By any chance could you provide a save file with the issue?

Exile likes this.
  6. ironbear

ironbear Member

Let me look through my old save a minute. Not sure already delete them or not

Exile likes this.
  7. ironbear

ironbear Member

Lucky still in my "Recycle bin" and the problem still there, it is really 1.0B

Attached Files:

Exile likes this.
  8. ironbear

ironbear Member

Oh! I found another problem just now. Yesterday I was playing experimental branch 1.0C, while playing I can still choose to brw sugar cane, so I choose it and never look back in again. Just now to load 1.0B I cancel the experimental branch, and Just remember another small bug in brewery so I load back the experimental branch again after sending you the save file above.

[​IMG]
    As you see in version 1.0C the brewery still have brewing of sugar cane same as before, but I can't cancel it otherwise I can't choose again as the brewing of sugar cane no longer in the production list.

And for the small bug I mention above, just that yesterday before I pick the brewing of sugar cane, when I place my mose cursor above it recipe on the right. The picture show 1 sugar cane for 3 Guarapo. However below it said I need 5 sugar cane not one. (But I still have 0 sugar cane at that time since just at game start) and I can't see this any more since no more brewing sugar cane option for me

Exile likes this.
  9. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

I checked this file and was able to get the guarapo recipe to appear by deconstructing and then re-placing the brewing vat. I'm... not sure how it somehow got in a state where it couldn't regenerate its recipes - maybe something to do with being loaded across multiple versions of the game? I dunno.

Anyway, my recommendation is to re-place your brewing vat, that should solve the issue. The actual cause remains a mystery for now.

Exile likes this.
  10. ironbear

ironbear Member

Aye! Aye! Sir!

Exile likes this.