Sinking Modules

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Cthulhu_Awaits, Oct 19, 2016.

1. I don't think it's an unheard bug, bu why do some modules just sink into the floor of the buildings? Why just a few of them?

Attached Files:

2. Tikigod

Tikigod Member

Some rogue artist running around getting up to crazy high-jinx by exporting a seemingly random assortment of object meshes with non-zeroed axis coordinates?

Or some tired developer figuring out what each individual objects coordinates offset needed to be after some rework threw everything off, set some of the modules coordinates iffy.

Perhaps weird wrinkles in the very fabric that makes up the clockwork universe cause objects with odd numbered object reference numbers that aren't directly divisible by 7 to spontaneously decide the world floor is their standing point and not the buildings elevated floor.

The truth must be out there somewhere.

Find out who the cigarette smoking man is, to get answers.

3. It wasn't really a critique,just a curiosity of mine :D

4. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

I actually fixed this bug yesterday because it was annoying me so much - was obscure, old code that's been lying around since earliest access overriding the modules' height. It'll be fixed in the release build.

Jacq, Unforked, Tikigod and 2 others like this.