Windows 8 64-bit shields dont exist.

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by funnykoala, Dec 12, 2015.

1. funnykoala

funnykoala Member

shields simply dont exist on my run. evn when starting with shield bearr or even mashing the get loot buttion in debug mode, shields wont spawn

2. Wolg

Wolg Member

Any mods enabled?

3. funnykoala

funnykoala Member

4. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Do shields show up on your crafting menu at least? If you have a smithing or tinkering toolkit, you should find, at least, recipes for shields. Also, what level are you on? It's not unusual to go through several levels without finding item 'X', even more so when you are playing with No Time to Grind. Keep in mind that whenever you are dealing with an RNG, that your luck will vary game to game, from "OMG Jackpot!!!", all the way down to "FML", and everything in between. I've taken a weapons skill and not found any weapons of the appropriate type for many levels. I've gone for many levels without finding a Lutefisk cube. If you play enough, these things will happen, and not just once, but several times. As I said, this is especially true when playing with No Time to Grind.

As far as the starting gear problem is concerned, that I'm curious to hear other people's input on that. I've heard of some idiosyncrasies (bugs, probably) where some starting gear can be pre-empted by other starting gear -- sounds fishy to me, though, and I don't recall anyone having this problem with shield bearer before.

5. Thomas Miley

Thomas Miley Member

Have the same problem now:(