Timeline for 1.07?

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by jzworkman, Nov 22, 2011.

1. jzworkman

jzworkman Member

Is there a time line for when 1.07 hopes to be out? I have been seeing the screen shots and following the posts and am really excited to try these changes.

2. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

We're holding onto it for a secret, special reason.

All will be revealed next week.

Exile likes this.
  3. jzworkman

jzworkman Member

Ok sounds good. Thanks for the fast reply. Looking forward to it

4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Beta skillz on Friday! I'm pumped! :)

5. kuhchung

kuhchung Member

More merch?

6. Musaab

Musaab Member

But I'm too impatient for all that.

7. Marak

Marak Member

They're going to release it on December 1st in order to lure people away from Terraria 1.1.

You... you.. dirty, dirty, evil men, you.

8. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

That would be the opposite of intelligent capitalism. :)

9. Copycat Zero

Copycat Zero Member

Hm... 1.0.7 isn't out yet, but the word is that expansion beta may be hitting Steam this weekend or so...

The 1.0.7 patch will be incorporated into the expansion and released all at once?

10. Nicholas

Expansion tree is 1.0.8...

Exile likes this.
  11. Copycat Zero

Copycat Zero Member

Or is that just what you WANT us to think...?

It's a Diggle conspiracy... >.> <.< >.> <.<

12. You guys really made a great game, im lvl 7 and on level 3 of the dungeon having a blast. Nick said it will be out next week, so tomorrow (monday) Is that true? Either way im happy with quite a months of fun to come :)

13. Musaab

Musaab Member

Let's get back to the topic at hand: when is 1.07 going to lower itself into our disgusting hands?

14. Loren

Loren Member

1.0.7 was released in the humble bundle. Just in time for a long car trip. Haven't checked if the update is on Steam yet.

15. satoru

satoru Member

Indeed especially now that the Humble Bundle teases us with a picture of the sultry red haired goddess, while we continue to languish looking at the brown haired troglodyte. ;)

16. satoru

satoru Member

Regrettably this is not so. The humble bundle just gives you a Steam key to redeem. Unfortuantely the game is still on 1.06 on Steam.

But soon! I hope! Soon!

17. Loren

Loren Member

The linux versions all say 1.0.7. I'm at work ATM, so I guess I can't verify if it's actually 1.0.7 or all typo'ed.

Edit: If only I had my linux computer at work and wouldn't get fired for playing DoD for the next three hours.

18. satoru

satoru Member

HOLY BLEEDING CHRIST. You're right! The tar.gz and deb files on the Humble Bundle links have the 1.07 code!

Guess it's time to play on the Linux box then :p

Hopefully Steam updates come soon then. Good news indeed!

19. Nicholas

The builds we sent to the Humble Bundle are 1.0.7 builds, yes. We decided to let the Humble Bundlers preview 1.0.7 a bit before everybody else, because they did give money to EFF/Child's Play/Orphans. So if you're the impatient sort, this would be a good time to throw some money at charity. :)

(Seriously, though. The EFF? Do really important, vital work. Give them a fiver.)

Rest assured, there will be a full round of updates for everybody next week as soon as the exclusivity period for the mod support + female hero is over. I don't know if we will end up skipping directly from 1.0.7 to 1.0.8 or not, but that's kind of the direction in which I am leaning at this point. It depends how soon we get the bugs out of 1.0.8, I guess.

Exile likes this.
  20. Nicholas

Also, the HIB version for Windows and OS X are both 1.0.7 as well. Just not what you get by redeeming your Steam key, which is still 1.0.6.

Exile likes this.