Free copies of Talisman: Digital Edition

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

As a very generous holiday gift, Nomad Games has given away 3 additional copies of Talisman: DE to all owners of the Talisman: DE Gold edition. These are not tradable until after Xmas, but I can give them away for free!

If you would like a copy of the game, PM me with your Steam username, and I'll send you a friend invite. The first three people to do so will receive copies of the game (I'll post here when all copies are gone). BTW, my Steam username is also Haldurson.

IF you aren't familiar with the game, Talisman is a popular semi-casual board game, where each player plays a different character with different special abilities, rolls dice to move, and for combat, fight monsters and spirits, collects treasure, can attack other players or cast spells, and so on. It's a game that involves skill, but it's also a game where it's better to be lucky than skillful. The Digital Edition allows for up to 4 players, any of which can be played by the computer or other humans via the internet.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/247000/

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  2. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Hey, I'll take one :D
    (steam name is same as here)

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.
  3. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

Thank youuuuu :D

Haldurson and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. matvei0032

matvei0032 Member

My Steam account is matvei0032,

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Worth a try, but I rather doubt he still has any copies left. The thread was from late November, and most people probably just sent him a PM that we would not see.

Kazeto likes this.
  6. matvei0032

matvei0032 Member

IM SAD!

7. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I still have them lol. I actually gave them away to a steam group to use for 'gifts' for the holidays... I got them back lol. No one wanted them even for free.

BTW, Steam is telling me there's no one with the name matvei0032 (I cut and pasted it from your post just in case).

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  8. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I tried a cursory search for matvei and found 732 results... My suggestion, add Haldurson first and he will have your actual name on Steam. Then he can give you the game.

9. 30phil1

30phil1 Member

Id like a copy if theres still some left. My steam profile is 30phil1.

10. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Sorry, I don't have anymore.

11. 30phil1

30phil1 Member

Alright no prob.