Your most Anticipated Upcoming Features

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Unforked, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Being able to cancel build orders before they're completed would be helpful. And I'd like to be able to recover resources from demolition when it works.

Besides the basic polishing up, I'm looking forward to previous Fun being able to affect your current colony. It'll probably have to wait until the game stops crashing before you can properly run a colony into the ground, though. Maybe an autosave would help too.

Passing the colony on to some other sucker so you don't take the blame when it inevitably falls to some madness or other might be good as well, but I don't know if that's planned.

2. dbaumgart

dbaumgart Art Director Staff Member

You should be able to do this, though it's only via the Jobs menu rather than by clicking on the under-construction building itself, which ... hmm, I'm going to log that as a thing to do on the Big List.

3. AmblingAlong

AmblingAlong Member

Factories! The workshops are fine but it won't really feel like CE until we have the big brick mechanized factories.

4. downer

downer Member

More complex buildings would be nice. Adding additional levels, possibly of different types (a workshop with a living area above it and a storage cellar below, for example). Internal walls. A middle class house where everyone can look into the owner's bedroom doesn't seem very middle-class to me.

Proper fortifications. Gabions are nice, but nothing says Imperialism quite like a log fort with towers and all.