The Roadmap

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Maybe it's a freudian slip :D

2. Psiweapon

Psiweapon Member

GASLAMP, YOU MUST MAKE AN ITEM CALLED "WHORE ARMOR"

(Or some obscure, cultivated synonim for prostitute)

Godwin likes this.
  3. Scorcher24

Scorcher24 Member

Hey, don't want to be rude or so, but any news on the patch?

4. J-Factor

J-Factor Member

Scorcher24 likes this.
  5. Scorcher24

Scorcher24 Member

LOL posted today. I failed :(.
    But would be nice to have news in the forums too as a post :D.
    I rarely look on frontpages lol.

6. Kablooie

Kablooie Member

Just wanted to weigh in and say congrats on DoD's success. I've been turning friends - both local and on Steam - onto the game. It's a hell of a lot of game for the price. I've got ten times (actually more) play hours in this game than I have in "AAA" titles that cost ten times as much.

So I'll be looking forward to an expansion, even a DoD2, and Merch, you bet.

7. Marak

Marak Member

Yeah, these reasons are why I haven't bought a non-Blizzard, non-Indie game in about 5 years now. Keep up the excellent work guys, the next few patches sound very promising.

P.S. Please give melee some love or nerf Casters. Thanks! =p

8. Inferno232

Inferno232 Member

You should totally add expensive horse armor to the game... But no horses. It'd be like a worse version of the Wizard's Sleeve. XD

And I'm hoping that, at some point, when you guys get around to planning expansion material (no rush, though), we get a selection of various exotic locales to adventure in. Maybe a village or two. Or a village we can easily piss off and get horribly killed by. Regardless, I love the humor of the game and I'm eagerly looking forward to anything you guys churn out.

9. leoleez

leoleez Member

looking swell as usual! Games fun, each update has made the experience better! Can't wait for DLC thats worth my time!

10. aggelon

aggelon Member

Did I miss this announcement ? Any news about translation ?

* I love love game !!! *

11. kasi

kasi Member

Where can I download version 1.1.0? I just bought the game via the humble pack and they only ship version 1.0.7 for Linux. The game constantly crashes.

12. aggelon

aggelon Member

Actually, the game is in 1.0.6 release, and the 1.0.7 is an exclusive preview for Humble... the game should go to final 1.0.7 during next week...

1.0.8 should be released during December...

No idea for 1.1.0, it is not already coded ^^

13. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

This list is a bit out of date now. Currenly 1.0.7 is the first-edition mod support / female protagonist / balancing patch. 1.0.8 is upcoming and will feature a number of new things and also herald in the expansion pack.

If you're having problems with crashing I would HIGHLY recommend posting in the bugs forum, where our lead developer can help you out.

14. Godwin

Godwin Member

"Whore armor." *giggles madly*
    I approve :D

15. SlyOte

SlyOte Member

when new updates come out I bought this game on HiB so how do I get them (this is the best game on HiB btw)

16. Daynab

I'm not sure how it works in terms of updating the HIB, but you might want to redeem your steam key (when 1.07 or 1.08 hits steam)

17. SlyOte

SlyOte Member

I dont play in steam updates are a big thing for me my google chrome wont download things so I download on anouther PC and copy it onto a flash drive then onto my PC and my version is only 0.07 ????whaaaat

18. Daynab

.07 is the current version.

19. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Uhhh..1.07 is the current version. 0.07 was a long time ago.

20. Daynab

I thought he typo'd. I think the first beta was like .07