Roguish Renovation

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by lccorp2, Feb 22, 2012.

1. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

No one ever tells me things. Like how phoenixes were regenerating the player's mana. I should have checked, but...

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  2. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

They also continue to reflect missile spells after death (though I think that's probably more likely an issue with the programming of the game itself.

-------------------------------------------

On a different note, I've got a mod that calls a couple of items from your mod and I was wondering if it would be OK with you if I put together a little patch mod containing just the two items used (the Pills and Hyper Hypo) for the benefit of people who use my mod.

3. lccorp2

lccorp2 Member

Yeah, sure, go ahead.

Kazeto, Bohandas and OmniaNigrum like this.
  4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Thanks

EDIT:
    HEre it is btw

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

BTW, these may be useful for those buggy dragon temples and the charon/sharon room. They're the extracted images from the sprites that keep bugging out.

Attached Files:

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Member

Hi!
    I've installed several mods, but one of them is causing a crash when i trigger a new effect from a fountain, and i don't know which one it is!
    The text reads "Transmutative energies wash over you!" or something about a second before it crashes.
    Is that this mod? Do you know which mod it is?

Thanks c:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Silver Discharger Wand crashes upon use on monsters. OS: Mac OSX Mountain Lion. Replicable: Yes.
    Mods installed:
    Compleat Essential Skills
    Faxpax
    Roguish Renovation 0.63
    Android Rogue 0.1.6
    More Dred
    Cat Planeteer
    A Debacle of Diggles
    Mo' Steampunk
    Bowiemancy
    Used the Silver Discharger on a Wight from Floor 2 and it crashed. Used it on other monsters and it still crashed every time.

Attached Files:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Often times my game crashes when I'm on a Floor that has discovered one of the Obsidia Offering Shrines, sometimes when exiting the Magic Box, sometimes upon completing a quest, sometimes from walking up/down stairs and even this one time where I was just walking and it crashed. It only happens if I've already discovered an Obsidia offering shrine on the floor I'm on, and the crashlog provided below was when I exited a Magic Box in Floor 5.

Roguish Renovation was the ONLY Mod installed, as I've removed every other mod to help prevent crashes, but all DLCs are installed, and I'm on OSX 10.8.5.

As I said, it's only a problem if i've discovered the Obsidia Offering Shrine Room, and only on the floor that room is on, and usually after I've already offered one of the offerings to the shrine.

Edit: Another Crash with different text, also from Exiting the Magic Box into Floor 5. Perhaps I'm stacking too much in one space in my Magic Box? Second Crashlog also available below the first.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  9. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The Obsidia shrines use an unsupported function to create the animations for the grove guardians.

Here is a fix I put together that should stop the groves from crashing the game and also eliminate the issue where they are soometimes displayed incorrectly.

EDIT:
    Note however that in this fix I have disabled the grove for level 8 entirely as, based on my tests with the game's room test function, it seems to contain some additional bug that I couldn't isolate.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
    Kazeto likes this.
  10. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I think that is caused by an image encoding error. The patched version from my previous post should fix that as well as I also took the precaution of reencoding all of the images with FastStone.

Kazeto likes this.