Games to Trade

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, May 20, 2014.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I'm starting a new thread for this so that people don't make me offers on stuff I no longer have.

I just received *2* Steam keys for Ring Runner as a reward for supporting Popup Dungeons (it's an earlier game by the same developer). I am not interested in the game so I don't intend to keep either one. You can get more info on the game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/258010/

I also still have a key for Dungeons of Dredmor Complete.

PM me with any offers. If you want an idea of my interests, check my Steam wishlist (under Haldurson).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I now also have a spare copy of Contraption Maker -- this is an early access game, which just hit beta and is very similar to that old classic game 'The Incredible Machine' I actually have absolutely no idea how I wound up with a spare copy. I logged in recently and it was just there as a new item in my inventory. I already own the game (I haven't played that much of it, though, and certainly not since it hit beta, but one of these days...). The game now has workshop support to share user-created puzzles.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. LionsDen

LionsDen Member

Yeah, I have no idea how I got it but I have Dead Island Epidemic in my inventory. I don't have the game so I may use it but it just showed up in my inventory one day on Steam.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I got that one too. No idea why, but a sneaky suspicion that the Pay to Win elements they added may be why they are giving away copies of the game...
    http://steamcommunity.com//id/jpcubo/recommended/222900/

I could be wrong. I honestly have no idea. But free stuff mysteriously appearing in my inventory does make me a bit paranoid.

5. Nettle Soup

Nettle Soup Member

Yeah there've been tons of Dead Island copies given out lately, just throw them at Trashbot if you don't want them.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Thank you. That is a very useful feature someone made. I am bookmarking that so I can use it for the future.