One Way Heroics

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Aegho, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Aegho

Aegho Member

Yeah I think I know what you're getting at. One of the alternative win conditions.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. jadkni

jadkni Member

Don't you need to get over a certain distance to do that, or does it just take a holy weapon?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  3. Aegho

Aegho Member

Reach the end of the world first(2000km).
    Sidenote: the most detailed wiki is still the japanese one, I let chrome translate it for me.
    http://katamichihero.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/隠し要素

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. jadkni

jadkni Member

Wait, the world ends at 2000km?! Damn it all, I was so close!

Every time I think I'm out this game drags me back in... need to start up my marathon Inhumane Maniac hero again and make it just 400 further than I did last time.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Aegho

Aegho Member

It "ends" the first time at 2000km, then again at every 1000km, though from what I get out of the japanese wiki it runs out completely, thus really ending, at 10000km.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Aegho

Aegho Member

Still having fun with this, 21 hours played, and I've now beaten gruelling with every class and inhumane with bard(dark knight special event).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

started playing this yesterday, and after six hours i am hooked. so many little things to discover. the hunger/stamina system is also pretty neat-- i have NEVER played a game in which I actually liked hunger mechanics, so color me impressed.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

So I just found an entire plot thread in this game I had no idea existed. :D Funny the things you can find if you experiment...

OmniaNigrum likes this.