Faster/More Customizable Action Log

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pyrotanis, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Pyrotanis

Pyrotanis Member

I know you've all been in that situation where you finished a monster zoo and you have to wait around 5 minutes for the action log to catch up to the current situation. There's also those times where you missed which piece of equipment got corrupted and don't want to check every piece you have equipped, especially late game where it's enchanted out the wazoo.
    I'm just asking for a simple "scroll faster/slower" option in the menus and if possible a backlog I can check for the 10-15 past rounds.

Gorbax likes this.
  2. Wolg

Wolg Member

This has been on the wishlist for a long time, but may fall under the curse of Evil UI Code.

3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

The problem with a faster log is that the log only shows a few lines and it's not scrollable nor saved. So making it faster will replace one problem with another, unless those other issues are addressed as well.

4. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

also, mine and spell damage received showing up, rather than just melee

5. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

In that case there could be a second, redundant, log instead of tweaking the original log.

6. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

as long as it's outputted somewhere, I'm happy :v

Pyrotanis likes this.
  7. Pyrotanis

Pyrotanis Member

I agree with this; I'm much more annoyed over not knowing what happened a few turns ago than having to wait for the log which is just an inconvenience.

8. Korhal

Korhal Member

Seconded.

I would like a hotkey which can lead me to a scroll-able log screen.