New website, trailer and news!

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by Daynab, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Moom posted it already in the Day-to-Day blog thread but since this is major and not everybody might be reading it, we have a website now, and our first trailer!
    http://clockworkempires.com/
    Let us know what you think!

convolutedthinker and Xyvik like this.
  2. SamuelMarston

SamuelMarston Member

I don't see any information about the beta on the website. Am I overlooking it?

3. Xyvik

Xyvik Member

Grammar Police! On the new website, these mistakes currently exist (underlined to emphasize)

Free-form goals: Every scenario is what the you make of it. As you colonize an unknown land

Build A Colony:.... shaped by the your choices

Just trying to help you guys make the most professional website possible :)

In other news, the design of the website is awesome (love the bottom!) and the trailer has just enough in it to make you want more. Bravo!

Kazeto and Daynab like this.
  4. Daynab

At the bottom it says:

5. deek

deek Controller of Bits Staff Member

The first thing to go when dealing with the madness is spelling and grammar.

Wootah, Kazeto, Turbo164 and 2 others like this.
  6. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Glad to see it in action, and judging by the trailer there's still a little bit of polishing to go, but there's definitely a lot of good stuff going on.

Looking forward to it.

7. I've already signed up for the mailing list saying I'm interested in the beta! I hope I get to participate! :D

On a side note, great trailer the game is looking so awesome right now!

8. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

aaaaaaaaa yes please

9. addictgamer

addictgamer Member

I have been scouring the internet for such websites and trailers for many years now. Good job.

My only suggestion is adding a feature roadmap to the site so visitors know what to expect.

10. muddyhawk

muddyhawk Member

Very cool stuff. Very exciting to see the cogs being set in motion. The estimated release is much sooner than I thought it was. Would love to see more videos and media in the near future. I've got my eye on you Gaslamp!

convolutedthinker likes this.
  11. EleSigma

EleSigma Member

Happily signed up for the news letter. I would say madness will now flood my e-mail account, but then I remember there's a spam folder.

12. Calvin Roh

Calvin Roh Member

Long time lurker, first time poster... So i wanted to ask a question about a problem I am having.. the other day I was looking through my wife's undie drawer to find something nice to wear when she walked through the door....... Oh.. wait.. wrong forum..

Nice web site, glad to see this game continue to grow as I have been following it since about E3 with much anticipation. If the winter Olympics didnt put Vancouver on the map, then this game will!!!! I know it!!!!

Kazeto likes this.
  13. Now that beta applications are being accepted does that mean we can expect the alpha and/or beta in a few months time?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  14. Daynab

The newsletter isn't beta applications. It's only to receive news. Which might involve the beta.

Kazeto likes this.
  15. Ah I see, just misunderstood, still interested in beta news though :)