Dredstuck: New Items! New Skills! New Recipes! New EVERYTHING!

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by RionKatt, Sep 20, 2012.

1. RionKatt

RionKatt Member

I coded the the items so that you need to craft them t get them. It's impossible to get them via Brax or otherwise, :V

I'll update the mod, then.

As for Steam Workshop release... Steam doesn't like me much, despite me spending hundreds on it. :V But I'll think about it.

2. RionKatt

RionKatt Member

3. RionKatt

RionKatt Member

Okay! OP is back and I'm ready to work on this thing again! I hope everyone who was with me before is still with me now! :D

I apologize greatly for disappearing like I did. Something huge happened and I had to put this on an indefinite hold. I'm back now, though, so all is well!

4. Santiago

Santiago Member

Probably dead but i can hope

5. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

I'm getting that "impact_necromantic0005.png" is missing. I created one by copying 0004 and renaming it, but it still says it's missing. Sorry if this counts as a necro

6. Gorbax

Gorbax Member

The first post doesn't say the mod is no longer updated or what-have-you, I think it should be alright

Also, I just tried it out and I'm not getting any errors. Have you tried uninstalling and re-downloading it?

7. Fateofman

Fateofman Member

Yeah, but the spell that calls on the animation frame is the last one, and it only calls on it when you're hit (at a 40% chance). So basically I have a 40% chance when I'm hit to crash the game. At the price of oblivion indeed!

8. It's been a ***long*** time since anyone posted. Is anything happening to this?

9. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Considering that the last we've seen of the creator of this mod was over a year ago, and it would be kind of rude to just pick someone's work and do anything to it without asking first, not really.

If you have any technical problems, as in it doesn't work, then it's possible for others to help you. But if you want new content, well ... rather unlikely, that.

Vitellozzo likes this.