Dredmor 1.1.4 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Nicholas, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

It's up! Comments? Questions? Complaints? Let us know!

(Desur-ites and Humblers, we'll be hooking you up shortly.)

Exile and Kazeto like this.
  2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

3. gia257

gia257 Member

is the wand achievement working? i must have crafted like a thousand by now, do i have to do it in one game session? can i save & quit in between characters to prevent a progress reset due to crash?

also lost my monster kill counter and item collection counter

and I got inconquentia the card, thought its inconsequentia

4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

After a cursory glance through the .xmls it appears that you forgot to make any of the expansion diggles dig.

KamekTheMagikoopa and Kazeto like this.
  5. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The game also seems somewhat more crash-prone since the update. Especially on attempting to load saved games (even games created after the update)

Attached Files:

6. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Do you have a save that crashes every single time? preferably one that is new of this version. (Though I think we have a clue what might be happening)

7. Ozzie Arcane

Ozzie Arcane Member

Neither of my two characters are loading after the update. One of them I don't care about because I was about to delete her anyhow, but the other one is the first time I've made it past the first few rooms on Going Rogue. I'm on a roll and don't wanna throw that save away.

8. Nicholas

These should be fixed.

Exile likes this.
  9. Ozzie Arcane

Ozzie Arcane Member

My character is loading properly now. Thanks!

10. Nicholas

My pleasure!

BTW, the majority of the cool features (multiple skill belts, Diggles digging, etc.) were done by Chris Whitman late last year, and have been in a holding pattern forever due to Clockwork Empires. I got to sneak a few bugfixes in at the end, though. :)

11. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I'm enjoying what I'm playing. Most of the changes seem quite subtle, but nothing stands out as 'broken' yet. To me. Who never notices these things. Shut up.

Kazeto likes this.
  12. gia257

gia257 Member

"these are fixed" includes just theirs right? Im not "testing" the wands again until i get confirmation or a counter somewhere and inconquentia is still named that so im probably not included

the new patch deleted my saves, and all kind of progress (again, forgot to say that earlier since it only happened once) and crashes after clicking start game on the launcher, I dont remember how I fixed that last time and its late, ill try tomorrow

13. wRAR

wRAR Member

Looks like Linux version in Steam is still at 1.1.3?

14. Nicholas

... that's odd. I'll take a look.

Exile likes this.
  15. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Just the saves or the non-digging expansion diggles issue too?

16. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The mod launcher seems much less stable since the 1.1.4 update

17. Nicholas

"Less stable" how? I would expect mods to require gentle massaging from their creators to work on 1.1.4, but nothing drastic.

Exile and Kazeto like this.
  18. wRAR

wRAR Member

Inventory filters still work strangely: if after crafting I lose access to some recipes because the ingredients filter is active and the ingredients are gone, the recipe doesn't disappear.

19. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

If I start the game via the route Basic Launcher->Mods->Start Game rather than Basic Launcher->Start Game it seems to crash on startup more frequently.

Kazeto likes this.
  20. Kaoschan

Kaoschan Member

This just happend
    http://de.twitch.tv/m/47905

No Idea what the mob did but it was OP as hell and the Log did not show anything special.

It seems that the game autosaved while the mob wanted to attack and it .. literally kept going in a cycle in its attack.

Kazeto likes this.