Chronomancy: Time Manipulation Skill

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by J-Factor, Mar 4, 2012.

1. necronomist

necronomist Member

Just wanted to say that I love the concept of this mod but unfortunately I cannot use it due to some skills freezing the game. Particularly, I had issues with Bolt Time, Summon Past Self and The Darkest Timeline (have not tried the other skills higher in the tree).

Sometimes the skills work normally but this is rare;most of the time, they freeze the game. The times they do work, it is usually when no enemies are around-this leads me to believe that there might be an issue with the graphical effects.

I realise that this mod is quite old and the author has probably moved on. If however another active moder were to take over and iron out the bugs, I for one would be very grateful.

mining, OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  2. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

I'll email J-Factor and ask him if it's cool with him for me to do that.

3. necronomist

necronomist Member

That would be great Essence, thank you very much.

I have to say, I'm also quite enjoying your Compleat Skills selection, but haven't tried most of the skills out yet. By the way, any chance you could put up the detailed description of Gangnam Style in your thread? Thanks again.

4. Essence

Sure, I didn't realize I hadn't. Thanks!

Kazeto, mining and OmniaNigrum like this.
  5. Essence

necromist: The Gangnam Style details are up now, in the same post as the Drunken Boxing mechanics (linked to in the spoiler of the CES OP.)

OmniaNigrum and Kazeto like this.
  6. necronomist

necronomist Member

Thanks again Essence.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Where is the skill that summons doctors?

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  8. Kaidelong

Kaidelong Member

ONLY SAYS HE IS A DOCTOR. NOT A REAL DOCTOR. EXTERMINATE.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Essence

mining, Kazeto, Daynab and 1 other person like this.
  10. Leot

Leot Member

Thank goodness! This is easily one of my favorite mods, though I rarely find myself going beyond the first level the flavor for my characters is superb.

11. Leot

Leot Member

I am experiencing some CTD that seem to be triggers by the second level skill.

12. Essence

Leot, do you know under what conditions the CTD occurs? Does it happen when the ability is activated, or when it goes off? Does it usually go off without crashing?

I have the intuition that it's one of the many effects Precognition can choose to have 'go off' that is causing the crash, but I need moar information. My playtesting hasn't crashed yet.

13. Leot

Leot Member

Sorry for the delayed reply. The ability usually goes off without crashing, but it crashed upon the ability going off. The graphics of the ability were that of wall creation/petrification, it was south and a bit west of where I was. I don't remember if it killed the creature.

14. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

Try this. I ran all the images through FastStone; that usually clears any glitches relayed to graphics

EDIT:
    Hmm, doesn't seem to fix it, but it can't hurt

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Kazeto likes this.
  15. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

The crash from bolt time seems to be dependent on if the animation has been sped up