Steam Winter Sale

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Loerwyn, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Aegho

Aegho Member

To be honest I kind of gave up on dredmor because of patch 1.12 breaking saves if you run too many mods(particularly crafting recepie additions). :/
    It was never properly fixed.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  2. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Anyhoo... I've finished my Steam sale shopping.

Picked up Trine 2: Goblin Menace for 50% off (which it has been all sale), just so I have it. I play Trine 2 in bursts, so I've got the DLC for... well, whenever.

3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I haven't had any particular major issues (some minor ones, particularly with some mods) since I disabled the Steam Cloud. Nowadays, when I do run mods, I select a small handful of them at a time, depending on what kind of game I want to play, so that may be why. That said, I CAN run the game with every single recipe mod enabled, no problem. A few of the recipes themselves have conflicts, so I can get duplicate items, items with different recipes, etc. But for the most part, it's only the kind of errors that you might expect, and nothing game-breaking. There still are certain mod items that crash the game, so I don't use them once I figure out which ones do that. So it's not an issue with Dredmor itself, just some problems with specific modded-in items.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

I'll add it in my mod.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Will they apply a Sulfurous Urine debuff on hit so you lose health while drinking booze? :p

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Bring on the matches!!! :D

8. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

My god, why is Civ 3 such a great game. I gotta study ya know D:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  9. Turbo164

Turbo164 Member

Yeah I got Civ 5 during the last sale, and Gods and Kings expansion during this one. Last night I wanted to go to bed kinda early so I could get some stuff done this morning, so I figured a relaxing game of Civ would be better than a adrenaline-pumping FPS/RTS/etc.

Remembered to check the clock at about 1:30am. Oops. :oops:

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  10. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

All of the Civilization games, from the first, have that reputation for being addictive. It creates this temptation for "Just one more turn" recursively until the very end of the game.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

OmniaNigrum likes this.