If You Miss Wi§p...

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Essence, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

...don't worry! Kazeto is here to fill his shoes!

KazetoIsTheNewWisp.JPG
    If any of you are wondering how people like me manage to be some of the most talkative posters on the forums and yet keep a post-to-Like ratio above 50%, this is the secret. :)

2. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Get some sleep, Essence.

I'm going to do the same right now.

3. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

From here, Essence, you need only figure out how to surpass Nicholas' 120% like rating. After that, David's 148%. From there, the world!

Null, SkyMuffin, mining and 5 others like this.
  4. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

If I ever came close to Nicholas' or Davids' like rating, I'd insist they hire me. :p

5. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I do massive like-spamming too. No reason not to. But I only do it on posts I bother to read. (I suspect Kazeto does the same, but he spends more time doing it. (I have been trying to distance myself from the forums so the person with second place post count can get to be first place.)

SkyMuffin, mining, Vitellozzo and 2 others like this.
  6. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I read all the posts. Because "OCDs" and "everything must be perfect".

But I already admitted to being crazy.

7. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Six months ago I also read every post on the board... Every day...

But now I check for new posts in the ten billion threads I am watching and like-spam anything that I am certain is not unkind. (Specific exceptions for mining. He posted something awful recently. I neglected to like it.)

Who knows. I may get back to the old habit and read everything. At this point, it would take a solid month to read the posts I skipped.

SkyMuffin, mining and Kazeto like this.
  8. mining

mining Member

:D

9. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

You are so easy to please. All I have to do is refuse to like something you did. I bet you would need a change of shorts if I told you I hated you. :D

SkyMuffin and mining like this.
  10. mining

mining Member

No, it's more like if I suddenly found out that I could ignore the effects of gravity. I'd be completely screwed, but I'd have contradicted what appears to be a incontrovertible fact of nature - would you not be pleased? :D

11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Point well made. I would be pleased until several seconds passed and I was dying in vacuum. :)

SkyMuffin and mining like this.
  12. mining

mining Member

wat have i done

[​IMG]

13. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

I started a like-storm. You just happened to be in the threads I am re-visiting. I actually have read each of the posts. I just did not click like at the moment of the post. I am halfway done with the current thread I am on. :D

14. mining

mining Member

This means War, Omni. TO THE LIKE-SPAM-MOBILE!

15. Wolg

Wolg Member

Half-surprised this hasn't yet caused a Give Essence A New Job At Gaslamp likespam initiative.

SkyMuffin, Essence and OmniaNigrum like this.
  16. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Today I logged in and I was like WHAT THE FUSS 18 notifies!
    And then it was Omni.
    I still like him.

SkyMuffin and OmniaNigrum like this.
  17. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

As I have said before, likes cost nothing. I give them freely. I could be a total ass and follow one specific person and find every post they ever made and like it. But that would ruin it. All the likes really are for posts I read. I never click like without reading.

18. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

50 alerts.
    Mmmonster kill!

SkyMuffin and OmniaNigrum like this.
  19. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

BTW. 50 is just a warm-up. Essence will get nearly 600 before I am done for the day. :D

http://community.gaslampgames.com/t...ebalance-brainstorming.3617/page-7#post-59740
    That was not where it started, but that explains it and sets the blame squarely on the shoulders of Wi§p.

*Edit*
    Fond Memories of little stuff I did in the past. All discovered again while liking everything ever posted by Essence.
    http://community.gaslampgames.com/threads/roguish-renovation.2561/page-7#post-30109

Good way to avoid double-posting:
    http://community.gaslampgames.com/t...more-stuff-for-pirates.3527/page-6#post-60295

Nah. I am going to quit for the day. So be happy. I will start again later. (Another day, maybe a week later. So rest easy.)

SkyMuffin, mining and Vitellozzo like this.
  20. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

I'm still doing that. It's a rather small forum, I read rather quickly, and my browser doesn't really have any problems loading 50~70 threads at once. And besides, I wouldn't be myself if I allowed lenience with something like that.

Now Minecraft's forum, to compare it, well... That is why I stopped being active there aside from having private conversations if anyone pokes me, and even that rarely and mostly with the "bigger" guys there.

SkyMuffin, OmniaNigrum and Vitellozzo like this.