Youtube Monetization

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by iplay88keys, Dec 10, 2012.

1. iplay88keys

iplay88keys Member

I cannot seem to find any indication as to whether Gaslamp Games allows monetization of youtube videos that have Dungeons of Dredmor gameplay/commentary in them. Is there a EULA or a license page I could be linked to?

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

We do. Usually we get emails sent asking for this but if you're looking to do it, go ahead.

3. iplay88keys

iplay88keys Member

Who could I send an email to in order to get it? (Youtube likes to ask for documentation specifying)

4. Urthdigger

Urthdigger Member

I could be wrong, but I don't believe you need to provide documentation in order to start the monetization. You'd only really need your proof if Gaslamp games (Or someone pretending to be them, there's assholes online) sent a takedown notice.

5. iplay88keys

iplay88keys Member

I found that you don't always have to provide documentation, but so far, of the three types of videos I have monetized (Amnesia, Minecraft and Overgrowth), both the Minecraft and Overgrowth ones have required documentation.

6. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

contact@ gaslampgames.com

7. Wootah

Wootah Member

once you get your videos up, link them here please or PM me, as I would be interested in watching them.

8. iplay88keys

iplay88keys Member

I've had them up for quite a while:

Part 1:
    Part 2:

Not my best videos, but I had fun making them :)

9. Shan3th3pain

Shan3th3pain Member

Gonna check em out, don't be afraid to check out my stuff (linked in Sig)