Put a little Brax store in the Pocket Dimension

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SkyMuffin, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I don't do mad. Often.

Kazeto likes this.
  2. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

So. Are you going to cosplay the miss Braxa, then?

3. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Probably not.

Vitellozzo likes this.
  4. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

No it wouldn't, because the Brax store would need to be a separate room (as in, recognized as a separate room by the game) from the main pocket dimension room or else it would become a hassle to drop things onto the ground because they would need to be dropped manually.

5. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Oh, like a little back door for the pocket dimension which brings you to this small 24h open lil' braxy shop?
    Can this be made without changing pocketdimension related files?

6. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Not at all. there are lots of shops that have defined "this isn't part of the shop" areas.

7. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

I think autosell still works in those areas though...

8. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I thought you could, but now I'm not so sure. To the Batmobile, for testing!

9. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

I've seen a few mods that do this. I think Vaults of Maslech does IIRC.

10. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

:upvote:
    The avatar.
    You are great.:D:life:

11. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

Credit's all Psiweapon's.

SkyMuffin and Vitellozzo like this.
  12. Psiweapon

Psiweapon Member

In the first page of the thread Althea posted something that felt like a challenge and I accepted it. Then I adjusted it for the forum's avatar size.

13. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I know, I even liked it ^^ But it was funny to suddenly see the avatar like that, above all after her denial of a cosplay.

14. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

My hair isn't long enough. I know I'm pig-ugly but Braxa (come on, that's gotta be her name) would be taking the piss :p

Vitellozzo likes this.
  15. PizzaSHARK!

PizzaSHARK! Member

Overpowered, IMO. Managing your inventory is part of the game, and they gave you a pocket dimension to leave all your stuff sitting around in.

Vitellozzo and Kazeto like this.
  16. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Member

I'm confused as to how this is a balance issue in any sense....the only consequences from selling later versus immediately is that you can buy something 100-200 turns sooner. Literally like, 2-4 monsters spawned by the game.

17. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

Well, because no else appears to be arsed, I did it.

If you can't figure out how to use this, you don't deserve it. :p

Attached Files:

thecraww and Vitellozzo like this.
  18. I do not know if I will like to have a mini store in the pocket dimension... but something I will like to see is an altar or pillar (with a single use) to sell one item. It doesnt have to be in the pocket dimension, it can be inside Wizardlands for example since there are no shops there. Just to sell, not to buy. It will not replace Brax´s store but it may help since stores are a little rare if you play with No Time To Grind checked.

Bohandas likes this.
  19. Bohandas

Bohandas Member

This is a good idea. A lone shop pedistal.

20. PizzaSHARK!

PizzaSHARK! Member

Because inventory management is a key part of the Roguelike genre. You can't just carry everything everywhere, and part of the whole thing about shops is deciding what to sell and what isn't worth enough to take up space in your inventory.