[CRAFT]Advanced Craft'n'Smelt

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by DungeonDragon, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

That's neat. Having two versions makes people who want to use ERR, MDM and ACnS without the feeling of being on a lower difficulty than ERR (since ACnS makes it a little easier).

2. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

1.10 development :)

I'm quite happy with Ingot output now in the normal version but I'll leave larger Ingot output in the light version of this mod.
    Two things bothered me. First there is not much need for gems, even though there is a gem crumbs sytem. Second I don't really like the idea of creating clockwork items with potions. So I added 3 cylinders: Laser Power Cylinder, Cooling Cylinder and Force Field Cylinder and changed Imperial Items recipes.

[​IMG]

And some new recipes examples

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm not sure about adding shieds however I plan to add power fists - imperial weapons to fight with bare hands. They will be shield types, but won't give defence bonuses

3. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Well, you could make shields have some sort of defensive procs, if you're not adding defensive bonuses for Imperial Shields. I do think that for an heavy crafting shield-bearing build, shields are a little lacking in choices. It's basically 2x mirror shields (or 1 cursed, 1 mirror, w/e). As an idea, a Clockwork Mirror Shield could give the normal mirror shield stats but add a proc on blocks (maybe something like a lightning proc. Would make it clockwork-y).

4. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Thanks for the info, I never used a shield based character so I lack information about them, I'll think about shield ideas. Power fists won't be shields they will be weapons with "shield type" so it won't give penalties for Unarmed combat users.

5. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Yeah, there's another mod I use that already has Fist weapons. I don't recall which mod it is tho. They act as shield for Unarmed, but they're fully offensive, as you'd expect.

6. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

I wonder if this is the mod that adds several types of knuckles.

7. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

It's from the Vaults of Maslech. I just checked

8. Alistaire

Alistaire Member

Fist weapons are gloves aren't they..

9. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Not the VoM ones. They go into your weapon/shield slot.

10. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

1.10 Progress

Changed stew and grogg in recipes to water, since you now can get water from alcohol. Each soup now requires water. Cheese soup and Spicy meat give you 20hp regen. Complicated recipes give you more hp regen. This was done to encourage making something either than Cheese soup and Spicy meat :) Removed grilled fish(mainly because it can't be grilled from normal one) and replaced it with goldfish. Made fish more useful: added 2 fish pies and a golden soup. Eating Goldfish pie or Golden Soup will give you 1 righteous resistance for 20 moves

[​IMG]

11. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Small suggestion: add scaling to gem crumbs. For a class without Piracy, gems are sometimes far and few between. Being able to make more of the gems you need with a higher tinkering level would be good IMO.

12. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

What do you mean by scaling, can you be a bit more specific?
    I've already integrated gem required recipes into all Imperial equipment so I'm thinkng about ballancing crumbs and gems. Right now I think about Diamonds giving 2 crumbs and maybe Ruby/Emerald/Sapphire also 2 crumbs after a certain tinkering level. I'm also considering crushing window of elements and other gem jewelry into 1 gem crumb, however I need more info about gem deficit, so any feedback is welcome.

13. Essence

Essence Will Mod for Digglebucks

He means scaling as in the more of a craft skill you have, the more gem crumbs you make.

14. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Yeah, what Essence said. Kinda like how you did for scraps until tink lvl 5.

15. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Because I added Imperial Cylinders(one of the ingridient for all imperial items) that requires ALL gems I made additional recipes to receive gem crumbs. Also moved gem crashing into ingot press to use level scaling(a pity that grinder uses only Alchemy skill)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

16. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Don't have much time but 1.10 is nearly finished. Here are: a shield and 3 fist type weapons Power Gloves

[​IMG]

Rakankrad, Essence and Daynab like this.
  17. Rakankrad

Rakankrad Member

Looking good. The 2nd fist intrigues me the most.. I'm guessing it has the Butcher ability on it?

18. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

It's a slashing type Power Glove and has a chance of inflicting Bleed out and Creepling Wounds.

19. I will love to see this mod as a official DLC, like in YHTNTEP.

20. DungeonDragon

DungeonDragon Member

Hey guys it's been a long time :)

I've released version 1.10 with nerfed ballance and new content however I also released a light version, for those who liked old ballance and for those who preffer No Time to Grind mode. Have fun :)

Essence and Rakankrad like this.