Anyone want Civ 5?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Haldurson, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

Anyone who preordered X-Com got a free copy of Civ 5. So I figured I'd start a thread for exchanging or giving away copies of it for those who already owned it or simply do not want it.

OmniaNigrum and Ohforf like this.
  2. Ohforf

Ohforf Member

you're giving a copy away? you're a kind person and i would like it

3. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

PM me with your Steam name and I'll send you a friend invite (or invite Haldurson).

All I ask is that if you feel like it (ie. totally optional on your part), you should offer something to the community at some point, if you happen to end up with a freebie that you don't want or need at some future unspecified date. I personally have too large of a backlog of games due to low self-control on my part, and steam sales and/or indie/charity game packages to feel right about asking for anything in exchange.

Honestly, this is my current favorite game community.

OmniaNigrum and Essence like this.
  4. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

OK, I'll wait a couple more days for that friend invite. There's like 4 different Ohforf's on Steam and I don't know which, if any of them, is you. If you don't contact me on steam, I'll give it away to someone else.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  5. Aegho

Aegho Member

Decided to buy XCOM, got this added to my games list automatically, instead of as gift *wallbang*. Oh well.

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  6. Haldurson

Haldurson Member

I've had that happen to me with some other game -- hate that. If you figure out how to fix that, let me know.

BTW, I neglected to update this to say that Ohforf did receive my copy of the game, so I no longer have it.

That said, I noticed that in my inventory that I do have a copy of Frozen Synapse, if anyone is interested.

OmniaNigrum likes this.