Welcome - Clockwork Empires Announcement

Discussion in 'Clockwork Empires General' started by MOOMANiBE, Aug 27, 2012.

1. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

2. Patchumz

Patchumz Member

Sexy party time :eek:

3. Frandarre

Frandarre Member

I can't wait for the game. I CAN'T.

4. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

I hope the multi-player is online and not local

5. CosmicDashie

CosmicDashie Member

The game looks so cool :eek:
    Cant wait to see more of it!

6. Release dates, beta testing, etc is the only thing i care for atm. I'm pretty much sold on the concept as it is. Even though, i'm guessing we're gonna have one million bugs on release. Patch what Patch, anyone?

7. Warlock

Warlock Member

[​IMG]

that is all.

8. Frandarre

Frandarre Member

The PCGamer post is gold.

9. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

It's online.

Doc Gelegentlich and Frandarre like this.
  10. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

awwwwwwwwww yeah

Doc Gelegentlich likes this.
  11. Warlock

Warlock Member

14 poets explode out of a flaming zeppelin, really we shouldn't have let them accidentally summon Cthulhu, coffee made us lose our minds, working save games what working save games..........
    trollface.jpg

OmniNegro likes this.
  12. 1024

1024 Member

Posting in first thread for this promising game. Looking forward to more details, also good luck GLG!

13. Giygas

Giygas Member

I just hope there are diggles somewhere.

Doc Gelegentlich likes this.
  14. Warlock

Warlock Member

Please reutilize some of Clockwork Empires' assets in any future Dredmor xpacks if possible, assuming it's set in the Dredmorverse.

15. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I'm not going to say I'm champing at the bit for this, because in truth I'm not. Closer to release I likely will, however.

What I am going to say is that I'm interested in this game. I like the bright, clear art style from those screenshots we saw and I like how the concept art pieces are very sensible. I have no doubts that this game will indeed be fun.

16. Warlock

Warlock Member

QQ

:(

:)

17. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

I don't do excitement, to be honest. Too much effort and I end up getting distracted and forgetting about the excitement within ten minutes anyway.

But I am definitely looking forward to Not Project Odin.

18. Verendus

Verendus Member

I heartily approve of the references to laudanum. I always found it hilarious that the 19th century cure for any ill was to mix up some alcohol and opium and administer liberally.

19. Createx

Createx Member

This sounds gold. Will it contain railways, clockwork horses and thaumatically enhanced diggles?

20. Warlock

Warlock Member

I think Diggles are just native to the dungeon. But by the looks of things, CE will have clockwork everything most likely.