Want it, need it, can't find it

Discussion in 'You Have To Name The Expansion Pack' started by Kazuhiro, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

The Warlockery fix. Can has?

2. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

3. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

Thanks for the help!

However, now my mod launcher list is empty. What should I do?

4. Daynab

It's not hooked to Steam so the workshop mods don't work. Revert to the normal version if you want to use those (and achievements.)
    You can move all the .dat files from the subscribed folder to the /mods/ folder and it will detect them normally, though.

5. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

Welp, can't "revert" when I've already overwritten everything! Though technically I suppose I could delete everything and re-download it.

I'll try that voodoo with the .dat files. /mods/ goes into the same directory with all the other folders and the .exe, right? And where can I find the "subscribed" folder?

6. Daynab

You can right click the game in your Steam library, go to properties and under local files click "verify file integrity" and Steam will only redownload the few files that don't match.

But if you want to try for the mods, go to your /documents/gaslamp games/dungeons of dredmor/
    Your workshop mods will be in the /steam_workshop/subscribed/ folder. Move them to the /dungeons of dredmor/mods/ folder... The folder may not exist, create it if not.

7. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

Great! Everything's looking good.

8. Daynab

Cool. Keep in mind you won't get automatic update to those, obviously. And I don't know if you can just place them back to the subscribed folder and everything just picks up from there after.

9. Kazuhiro

Kazuhiro Member

Well, I'm sure you were expecting this question:

Any ideas on reversing this? I've twiddled with things and they haven't worked.

10. Daynab

The patch is out on Steam now so it should've gotten overwritten. Put the mods back to where they were and it should work.