Ominous Project Odin Speculation Thread

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Nicholas, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I'm going to speculate that Lord Mandrake created the diggles but they ended up too cute so he sold them at a discount to the budding dungeon constructor Pre-Lord Dredmor who turned into Lord Dredmor when he suffered a mortal injury in an accident at the building site and he could choose between dying and becoming an eternally unliving lich which came with the Lord title as a gratis.
    After that Lord Mandrake threw a party for him celebrating that Lord Dredmor has joined the rank of lords and they danced with the deer got drunk and when they woke up THE SQUID WAS IN THE DEER.

@Null
    So learning Haskell is worth the time?

2. I'm going to speculate (as I got really into this speculating thing) that that's the name of the functions he wrote which probably do what he named them.

3. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

Well, charFromInt likely gives you a char with its value being equal to the value of some integer. Ditto intFromChar, only it takes a char and saves its value as an integer.
    parseString str is an operation (function, or however you want to call it) that parses a string (well, duh).
    And charFuncInt does something similar to charFromInt, albeit there is a difference (that does not matter to you, really).

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  4. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

Never used parsing before. I've learned loops, functions, pointers, library including and variables, but I haven't been programming ever since I got stuck on Linked Lists.(Very hard to understand how they work in C)

5. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

Both of those are defined right there. And the types tell you what those do. charFromInt generates a lowercase character from an integer, and intFromChar the opposite. They give numbers between 0 and 25 so I can easily use modulus. (The default operations are ord and chr from Data.Char, which I use there)
    charFuncInt uses those two functions to generate a function that takes 2 chars to return a char from one that takes 2 ints to return an d int, I used it with + and - to respectively apply or undo the cipher.

Also I realized that I didn't make parseString point-free and fixed that to make it more confusing for later people.

@iwanttodownloadfiles
    Yes go learn Haskell right now it is beautiful and will change your life.

6. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

Too much programming, not enough speculation. :(

7. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I hope it has coffee, cocoa and tea as potential consumables.
    Edit: I'm Talking about Project Odin, that apparently has nothing to do with Norse Deities.
    GrammarNazi Reddit: WHICH apparently, not THAT apparently.

8. Xaxio

Xaxio Member

This is a digital typography phenomenon known as "combining characters". Specifically, these are "combining diacritical marks". Since digital type often displays content in Unicode, and the people that defined Unicode didn't feel the need to create a positioning scheme for every single combination of characters, they made certain characters that (when combined with other characters) represented positioning for the characters with which they combine.

At least, I believe that's how the story goes. There's a generator for that sort of thing here, as well as the story behind it: http://str.blogsite.org/Zalgo.htm

Wootah likes this.
  9. Then start speculating!
    My little finger tells me that the text is another puzzle it must mean something more if read in a certain way or something.
    I haven't made any progress with it.:confused:

10. Frelus

Frelus Member

H̸̶̡̡̗͉͙͎͚̯̤̞̻̗̍̅̿̏̃ͦͭͬ̾̀̎̈ͣͦ̒̂e̸̵̛̹̺̟̼̘̋̍͊ͫ́ͣͧͭ͜͢l̎ͥ̍ͤ̄̂ͤͯ̽̂ͤͦ̓͏̣̞̻͎̳͎͚͉͙̪̠͘l̵̟̟͔̲͐͒ͫ͂̑ͭͪ̆͆̿ͯ̐̈́ͥ́̎ͭ̕͟͟͢o̪͙̞̣̹̻̬̠̯͇̤̤ͩ͒̊ͩ̑̎͒̇̅͒͋͑̈̔̕͜,̴̪͇̣̼̭̟̌͌̏̋͆ͧ̏͒̓ͮ̈̂ͥͪ́ͭ̀͝ ̴͍͔͙̥͔̲̘͔̹̥̏̎͆̂ͥ̍̿ͭ͊̋ͮͤ̀́̕ṫ̴̴̢͚̲͉̭̣͔̩̹̥͓̤̼̳̫̟͉͆ͯ͌̋̈̊ͩ͐̉ͯ͆̓ͥͧ͋̋́͡h̵̶ͣ͗́̋͑̈̋͐̄ͦ̔̑ͬͦͩ̒̌͏͈̗͈̕į̮̪͙͇̥͚̦̆̽̅̋͂̓ͧ̀ͣͥ͋̈̌̅ͫ̑ͪ̀̚͡͞͠s̢̹̠͕̗̭͔͉͉̘̥̗̰̖̲̘̪̮̩̒̔͑ͬͦ̅ͫͬ͘͜ ͩ̊ͬͣͣ̿̏̉͋ͤ̐̿͛̐̔͒̎͏̸͍͇͕̳͙̥͍̝̠͕͙̠̯̻̯͝m̡̖̘͇̲͚̤̪̞̹̱̝̯͈̘ͣ͌̍͟͝ͅe̵͂̐ͩ̅̓̚͜͏̴̳͖̜̯̪͕͞s̡̅͆͌ͩ͂͐́͋ͮ̃̏́҉̺̦͕͙̖̩͎̰̻̝̯͟s͇̼̯̠͖̼̰̻̙̳̩͕͚͉̯͒̇ͭ̀́́̚ả͑͒͛̄̅ͣ͗̌ͧ̅̉͊̂ͦ͗̚͝͏҉̺̳̬̩̙ͅg̶͓̳̖̭͍͍̲̣̪͓͓̠̯͑͂̾ͮ͟͝ę̖̝͇̬̬̄͆̊ͤͩ̑̍͗̍̾͜ ̯̭̣̮̤̠̭͉̹͈̠̮̘̹̦̰̣͂̂͂̊ͬͧ̌̍ͭ̽̓͊̔͌͘͟ͅw̴̴̧͈̺̖͓̜̫̗̥͍̖̤̟̼͍̱ͨ̀ͪ̏̍ͦ̔͑͟͞a͌̾̇ͪͣ͑ͫͣ͝͏͕͉͕̮̯̤̰̭̀s͔͉̣̤̭̭̺̜̣͉̺̘͔̭̾ͥ̂̄ͧ͋͘͞ ̷̶̪̺͈̥͚̬̞̼̩̺̺̻̟̗̤̞̯̎̿͋͋ͧ͋ͮ͂ͩ͑̌ͮ̌͛ͥͧͅẹ̗͔͙͚̬̳̣̭̔̇̉̌̋͗̄͑͌̾̊̽ͩ̂̇ͤ́̈͟͡ṉ̺̮̠̺͈͙̞͇̜̤̘͚̤͍̿̉̀̍̇͜͢͢͡c̍̊ͧ̾͆̈ͥͯ͆ͪͭ͌̐ͨͥ͡͏̱̤̮̩̳̤̮͚̲̦͚̞̖͙̞͎̳̮oͭͦ̇̋̅͌͋̊̊ͦͮ̍̋҉͏̴̡̲̹̱͉̬̹̭͇̰͞d̶̡̫̝͎̮̮͓͓̼̬͔̬̠ͪͦ̈ͫ͗ͤ̔̈́͂̍͂ͤ͌ͩ̀̈́̚̕͡e̢̘̲̰̯͇͓̟̟̭̟̺̳̯͉͋̌̄̆̾̅̽̈̓̏͌ͤ̉ͭ͂͟͡͞ͅd̸͉̱̲͕̺̪̈́ͤ̓̐̓̄͜ ̸͎̼̩̫̖̞̰͈̟̼̥̦̮̪͉̱̮͚̳ͤ͐̑̐͑ͦͨͩ̐͑͐ͪͮ̑ͫ̀û͒ͣ̑͌́ͣͥͨ͂̋̆͠͏̯͈̪̙̖͔̻̺̙̘͠ͅṣ̶̡̠̙̫̟̞̱̣̲̰̯̺̼̺̲̗͙̋̏̈́̆ͪͥ̋ͪ̑̾͗ͣ̏̋̎̚͠i̴̧ͯ̈ͦ͆̑̃̇̈̃̎̔̉̌͘͡͏̤̻̟̗̘͖͎̳n̷̼̗̳͖͉̜̰̬̪̗̥̻̮̯̠͒̊͐͊̄̓͆ͥ͗̑ͯͩ͂̊̃ͦ͢ġ̓̏͋̊̾͊̐ͧ̅͂ͦ̋҉̶͕̯̰̖͚ ̸̶̲̫͖̱̪̙͇̞̗̜̔̂̈̋̈ͣ̇͒̊̽ͮ̎̑ͥ̕̕̕Z̧̛̪͎̣̤̟̘̻͉̫͕̤͂ͯ̇̓̿̆̓ͭ͗͆́ͅa̛͎̜̰̲̣̗͔̞̟̔̽ͯͩ̔͆̆ͥ̓͐̍́ͣͦ͡͡͡͡ļ̲̼̮͇͈͖̳͖̂ͭ̔̉̏̈́̎͊͐̍ͬͦ̋͐ͅg̮̞̙͉̒̑̐̉̽͆͒ͣͪ́͢o̙͔̰͉͇̠͖͍͍͑ͦ̐ͫ͒̐̄̽ͫ̀͑̂ͣ̂̈̑͜͜͟͡͝.̾̿̓ͥͪ̄̅́̓ͯ̓͂̑ͥ͊͐̽҉͍̝͎̙͖͖̙̼͢
    ̴̫̲̘̠̝͖̺͍͉̭̮͇̲̲̱͉̫ͣ͂̑̏ͮ̾ͦ̋̒́̊ͮ̆͂ͬͣ̑̔́̚͞͞D̷̗̞̪̱̮̓̐̆̒ͨ͊́͋̽̾̋ͣ͂́̚̕͝o̭̟͖̼͈̬̤̱̱̳̙͚̖̪̱͓̰ͪ͐͒͋ͫ̆ͯͧ̓͐͋ͪ́̐̑ͩ͂͆̆͢͡ͅ ̵̶̲̞̪̠̋ͤ͐̎̑ͯͪ̿͌̎́ͪ̇̑̇̈ͬ̄͜n̵͎̬̲̬̖͈̦̖̟̤̗̲̯̩̞͓̰̺̜̽̏ͥ̊̓ͦ͗̃͞͡͝o̒͒̈̓̈́̀͜҉͏̟͚͕̲̳͇͎̘̞̗̳̥̰̟̱̥͔t̴̗̜̯̤̳̗̤̰̯ͧ̌̈́͐̕ ̜͕̭̘̹̰͕̮̗̟̺̹̙͐̈́̍̅̿ͮͯ̄̅̊ͭͮ́ͦ̽̋́ͅt̗͓̙̫̰͈̼̺̟͙̼̣̠͙̞ͭ̇̋͛̿ͪ̉͘͢͝r̷̗̣̖̗̯̮͕͖̼̣̤͍̫͌͊̏̃ͨ̅̔̀̈̃͡ͅỳ̸̝̠͉͖̾ͯͨ͆̾̌ͨ͌ͥ͊̎̇ͬ̕͡ ̳͍͍̘̭̬͋ͯ͊̇͘̕t̸̶̢̞̬͍̮̮̣̠͊͑ͭ̐̑̒͘͜o̴̙͍̣̼̩̠̠͉̰͍͖͇̔̊̎̃̓ͦ̉̆ͯ̊ ̐ͤ̉̆͋ͧ̅҉̨͚̤͖̳͉̲̟̠̥̺̮͈̦̀͢͝r̶̮̖͎̮̘̤̤͌ͤͬ̎̿͌ͥ̽̏͞e̫̻̙̺͍̩̭͍̟̮͉͐ͪ̽ͬͧ͗̍̀͂͒́̈͒͗́͝â̡͇͕̰̜͚̺̙̭̘̮͙̦̰̯̗̪͈̺ͤ̇͂d̶̶̜͇͕̟͔̱̘̭̞ͣͬ̿̽̓̈ͨ̇́͟͡ͅ ̈́̔̊͒̊̄ͨ̿̅̓͑ͬ̔̏̅̍ͯ̉̚͏͇̪̤̗́ȉ̶̱̼̱̣ͤ̆̎̕t̸̋͑ͩ̋͑͑̋͌̈́͐͗̎ͧ̒̅̏͊͝҉̣̤̙͈͚̟̙͖ ̴̵̴̪̭̺̘͕͚̤̝̗̥͍̓̍͗̊ͧ̄̾́̉ͨͣͫ̋̏ͧ̅ͯ̚̚͟w͊ͥ̉̔̄ͣ͆̾ͮ̽̾͆͌̇ͨ̀ͮ̍̚͜͢҉̮̦͙̲͉̫͎͇ͅỉͦ̌ͥͧ҉̢͔̤̬̖͉̣̜͍͝ͅͅt̷̸̢̩̦̫͖̑͆ͩ͒͆̔͌ͪ͒͒̋ͧ̂ͫ͐̔́̀h̵̶̡̘̯̗̓͆̑̃ͫͦ̃̽̍ͪͯ̊̌͐͐̆ͣͦ̆̀ͅo̷̵͇̫̲̹̥̣̦̙̗̪̘ͧͬͪ̇͒̾ͬ̀̑̆̔ͫ͐̀ͮ̅̈́͜͡ͅu̵̥͎͖͓̼̬͙ͥͧͣͤ́ͨ͛́͢͞ṭ̡̣̹̻̫̺̻̾ͯͦ͆ͮ̆ͥ̇͗̄̇͐ͤ̇ͩͬ̀͠ ̶̸̛̛͎̖͓͚͐̍̀̋̃̍ͪ͗̈̑ͯͬͨ̾̋̚m͉̣͇̮̜̼͕̦̺̳̗̙͇ͥ͂͐̿̽̈̔͢a̦̞̪͚̟̞͈̲̬͓͙͎̟̹͙̦͛͊ͨ̅̍̀ͯ̍͆́͜͟͢͜ͅx̡̔̄̃̂̉ͪ͏̣͓̱̹̱̬̙͢͜i̢̹͓͇͙̼̜̖̹̥̜̥̙̥̟̻͎ͬ͐͊̍̅̄͌͝m̴̵̛͎͕͖̼̖̹̬̊͗͒̉ͥͨ̅͂̄̉̍̓̈̌ͦ͗͘ű̳̖̙̰͈̑̾͆̊̂ͪͥ̀̊ͯ͆̏ͫ̚͘͜mͫ̌ͥ̐ͭͥͯͦͭͥ̚͏̶̲̣̰̖͎̲̝̳͇̲̤͉͎̦͠ ̞̭̖͓͇͈̭ͨ̓͂̏ͦ̿͗́̕͡c̨̖̦͈͔͙̐̾̌̄̓̐̊̒ͥ̒̓͑̊͛̅̀̀l̞̫̭̞̍͋͆͒̑ͥͤ̾̊̄̊ͨ͛ͬͫ̽̽̀̚͟ę̴̨̳̹̳̖̙͙̖͇͈̃̔͗̑ͫ̏̽̏̑̎ͤ̿ͩ̆́͠a̵̦͉̯̰̠̰͌̅̿͛ͬ̊̽ͦͧ̆ͫ͊̈̚̚r̶̭̙̹̭̳̖̱̪͉ͧ̉ͦ͛̐ͩ̀ͧͮ̀͂ͨͫa̧̦͍̦͔̟̜̗̞͇̝̟̳̓ͬ̇ͭͦ̾ͧ̋͋ͯ̉̋ͪ̐ͭͮͦ̑́͘͞n̴̶̢͍̟̩̗͉̥̮͕͎̣̪̙̥̝̻͔̗ͩ͆̋ͭͭ̃̀̽̇̓́̋̌ͨc̓̐̊ͤͪ̅͒̂҉̛̲̗̝̳̤͕͔͟͟ȩ̷̴̫͉̹̩̝͈̤͙̩͍̜͙̺ͤͥͥ̅̔̂̔̉͝,̔̓̓̍҉̸̧̨͔͙̝̻̩ ̷̷̸̨͇̝̣̮̲̣̪̝̤͈͎̹̽͆͐͡ę̴̼̪̮̫͇̗̜̮̖̖̰̦͕̝̞̖̉̃ͤͣ̊̌̈́͐͑ͨ̄̽̊̑̌̚͢͟͝ļ̶̸̶̧̦͓̺͔͕͍̦̼̙͉̰̠͓̤̝͈̳͕̦ͨͧ̉́ͨ̈͂́̚̚s̠͔͖̰̞̗̖̹̣͍̟̳̞̏̉̊͘͜͠e̳̜̘̰͚͍̗̙̫̫̞̬̺̠͎̼̼̪͛̅ͥ̇̀̉ͣ̇̾͂ͯͬ́̚͝ͅ ̵̢̨̲̤̯̙̜̘̟͙̱̺̣̭͛̌̐͛͑̒̕͡ý̵̪̻̥̲̪̙͕͚̺̲͑̍̋̍ͤ͂́o̸̡͈̲̠̯͓̜͎̙̘̱͊̔̓̃̆͌͋͌͗̋̀͐̏ͪ̉̒ͅǔ̧ͨ͗ͣͪ͆̓ͦͪ̓ͩ̌ͮ͞͝҉̦̤̤͈ ̡͔͓̩̫̱̳̯͈̯̪͙͖̗̥͇͚̘ͪ͛̿̍͒̂̍̐͘͢w̋ͭ̿̐͌̍͊̉ͩ̋͑ͫ̂̏̚̚҉͏͚̘͖͈̜͈͍̗̜̱̟̦͔͉̺͡ĩ̆ͮ͐́ͯ̄͋̌͂́̍͒ͨͨͥͯ͏̻̻̰̰͈̳̞̺̺͙͖̹̗̰̞͇͕͟l̉ͬ̅̍ͭͪͭ̓̉ͩ͆́ͪ̽̆̚҉̣̳͇͚̙̭̻͔̬̺̠͓̭̱̪̯̜͘l̴̵̮̠̫̭̖̃̐͑̋ ̧̖̮͇̩͈̰͎̭̻̜̃ͧ͆̽ͯ̀̕͠g̢̡͙͚̝̳̝͚̖̹̥ͫͩͯ̿͒̿ͪ͌́͛ͤ͋̋ͮͣ̉ͣ̚͠òͫ͐ͣ͛ͤ̾̓ͤ͆̋͑ͯͭͤ́͂̅͝҉̸̧̖͔̪̪̩͓͉̳ ̶̜̥̫͈̘̼̐̅̇̈́͐̐͛̋̀i̡̊͋ͬ̄̽̎̊̀̊ͧͯ̾̏̈́̚̕҉̝͙͙͈̞̺̯̗̳͖͕̱̹͖̟͇n̵̢͓͙͍͔͉̲̟̙̘̜͎͖̦̻ͣ̈́̽͗ͮͮ̔͑͋ͨͅs͚̩̰͎̰̜̭͆ͨͬ͌͜͢͝ͅȃ̧̈̃́̋͊ͫͬ̚͜͏̨͏̰̬͖̪̤͔̻̠͎̺̳̘̥̥n̨̛̳͙̩̞̞͉̭̜̞̤̪͋ͫ́̇͐͒͢e̶̴̛̞̞̮̖̯̞̍͒̊̔͗ͯ͗ͭ̑͋̊̔̈̚.̡̢̝̜̖͚̘̱̠͔̝̺̜͓͕̥̠̭̥̲̊̀͗̅̄̎͛́̕͟
    ͋̔ͮ̀̇̿̐̍ͦͫ͑̑͏̢͕͕̣̹̺̤̖̫͙̥̫͓͕͕̖̼͓͉Ŷ̶̹̞̳̯̻̹̲̗̟̯̭̠̈ͣ̾ͮ̈̀ͫ̾̎̃͛̔͂ͬ̚͝O̸͕͚̺̹̗̙͚͖̜͍̠̭̗̦̔̌̀ͣ͐͒̽ͤ͠U̢̮̘͙͉̹̠̺̿͒́̈͘͟Ŗ͍̟̮͉̜̯͎̍͒͛̆͂ͭ̚̕͟͝ ̃̾̂̓̽̉̐̍̐̿͆͒̇̊̒͏̤̞͎̲̙̠͎͔͕͓̜̘̙̟͇͠M͊͗͐͗̉͒ͬ̐̽ͧ̓͌ͥ̀҉̷̰͓̙̯͔̦̲̕͟ͅA̧̛͒ͣ̄ͮ̎̈́̀̓̑͑͋̀͟͏̻̪̹̟͍̝̰̗S̷̸̜̘̬̳̼̲̠̪̖̓̈́ͪ̾̀͟T̴̟͔̥̗̜̠̘̳̻͇͉̟̦̥̙̉̇ͭ͐ͥ̎̍̓͗͗̎ͫ̓́͘̕͞Ȩ̢̛͈̟͓̭̠͖ͬ͆ͧ̿͗̍́̾̏͒ͣ̋͂̾ͤͮR͔̤͈̼̰͇͉̗͈̊ͥ͛̄̊̓̀̎ͩ̒ͬ̽͌ͭͫ̕͜͠͡ ̛̠̼̙̫̦̀̄ͥ̾̐ͧ̾̚͟͝I̧͂͛̎̄ͥ̽̍͘҉͉̺̠̣̲̙̻̹͢͜ͅS̡̹̠̳̜͇͙̫̦̥͇̄͑̎͌ͭͦ̓͐͟ ̸̗̬̱̞̳̪̌̔ͧ͐̿ͪ̒̈̀͘͞C̛͆ͮ́̎ͩ̀͒̍͂͋ͧ͌̓͜҉͍̺͍̠̖̯ͅT̨̙̱̬͍̫̮͔̥͙͇̰̥͓̳̳͓̮̆ͤ̾̕͠H̢̡͉͎͕̲͎͕̰͒̍͑̈́͘͝͝U̡͚̲̪͖͈̗̤̪̙̥͈̙͕̼̗̺̱ͩͧͦ͆ͧ̌̄͋̂͌̉̄̀Ļ͕͕̪̯͈̣̙̭̯̗͔͇̮͖͓̙̞͋̋̆͌͗ͪ̊̓̅͆͒̑̉̒͢͝Ḥ̶̝̙̝̮͍͎̥̞̲̿ͣ͒ͯ́ͤ̅̌̊͂ͧ̂ͧ̿ͫ̒ͤ̀́͞ͅǓ̇ͫͭͤ̽̍̇̑̒̀͏̧̛͕̯̖͕̰͓̝̫̰̩̙͠!̶̛ͩ͗̉̂ͭ̈́̌̂͗́̇̂ͮͦͧͩ̈͐͢҉̢̖̺̩̗͉̪̼͔̲

Going to have much fun with this ;)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  11. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

W̴̛̛̖̘͓̳͉̰̝͇͕̯̺̪͐ͮ́ͨ͆̋̔̄̔ͭ̓ͯͮ͊͘͡ô̴̴̠͇̠̳̻̰̯̙̳͈͖͈̖̦̯̗̟̈͒̆ͭ̓͡w̧̾ͧ͛͐͌̅̽ͧͭͣ̆̒҉̗͎̘͕̪̀.̸̵̺̠͉͖̪͔̲̓̂͋̑ͣ̋ͭ͊́͆ͮ̆ͮ̑̿ ̷̨̠̲̩̞̥̘̠͖̩̙̱̬͕̐͒̽ͫ͛̉͑̏̽ͪ̌̓͋ͭ͠Z̨͔̟̗̣͔̥̖̭̠̹͎̟͖ͥ̆̑ͯ̉́́͟ą̱̺̞̘̏ͯ̑͛̑ͥ̒̾ͥ̀͜͡͠l̴̢͇͇̳̥̗̰̥̘͖̻̩̳͚̬̓͂̂ͭ͗ͬͬ̔̊ͧ̋͆̂ͣ̋́ͅg̽͒͐ͯ͒̅̾ͮ͑ͮ̀͜҉̡̛͍̞̩̱o̷̷̡̜̻̖̹̽́̿̈̓ͬ̿̀̎͐̋ͤ̃̋͡͝ ̸̛̝̖̟̺͓̠̘̠̱̺̼͚͔ͤ̃͐͑̈́̃ͧͪ̌̉̋̀̚̚̚̕͝i̷͈̳̬͇̪͓͚̲̜͔̫͚̥̣̤̯͛̊͌̅ͫ͒̊̚̕͟͝ͅs̢̹̜̪͈̥͙̞͈͖̹͎̟̜̄̈́̌̾͂͜͜ ̡̧͓̣̪̦̝͈͙͖̥̼̲͕̟̱͖͗ͯ̽̆̍̉̎̒̆̿̅ͮ̂̽́ͅp̷̸̠͉̝̪͙̠̭̺͉̯̤͕̱͐̀̂̊̃̈ͮ͛͐̋̓ͥ̌̏͜r̷̷̘̳̳͇̱̲̈͆ͫ̋͋̽̂̀̋ͪͪ̃ͦ̋̊e̸̸̳͈̣͇͎͖̯̬̳̟͑ͣ̓̂̉̆ͦ̌̀̌̾͢͞t̛̪͎̫̹̺͔̗̖͕͙̼̳̣̜̪̬̭̼̀̊̂̓͛͑͘͜͞t̰͕̮̼͍̯͉͕͔ͬ̏ͤ̉̈̔̄́̍ͣ͗̽̎̌̆͛͟͝͞͝ͅͅy̸̜̩͉͉͈̹͖̖̘̬͔̲̪̿̇̉̽̃ͪ̽͗̋̃͌͢ ̲̱̰̼̻̑̅̏̓̀͘ͅc̀ͬ̽̉̓ͬ̈́ͨ̌ͩ̂̔ͯ̍̉͏̸̢̼͖͈̥͍̫͍͓͘ò͔̞͈̰̯̙̱̘͙̺̝ͪ̉̅̽̄̎͌̃͐̓ͤ̽͒̾̏͝͡o̶̴̰̹͎͔̫̹͈̲̮͙͔̻̠̙̞͆ͦ̂̑ͧ̓̈́ͬ͊̌̈ͥ̽̌̚͡l̶̅͂ͤ̀̇ͤ̓̿̍͊͆̈́ͬ̊͑̓̄̄̏҉͎͕͚͍̭͍̹̬͖̻̞̥̫͓͞ͅͅ ̴̸̨̝̮͕̣̼̫̹̝̦ͣ͂̈́͑͊̊ͮ͢͞f̒̅͗̈́̎ͥ̐̆ͫͥ͏̶̨̥̞̙̙̝͖̝̥̹͕̯͖͔̺͉͞͡o̢̡̠̤͍͈̰̭͇͇̟̤̥̟̥̤̜̤͉̭͖̐ͥ͗̓͂ͨ͂͋̅̊́̈́̆̚r̶̴̢̡͖̺̘͉̬͖̪̯̜̤̻̺̈́̅ͩͤ̑͊ͬ̿̑ͨͥ̂ͫͮ͢ ̶̛͓͚͙͍̝̜̯̫͖̳̯ͦ̋̓̾̋ͣͪ͘a̶͕̘̞̰̣̫̱̝̪̱̯͈̲ͣͮ͐͊̒ͭ̆̇͂́͘ͅͅn̷̢̢̖͇̦͓̺̬̩̤̗̹̺̩͍ͬͭͮͧ̾̊͒͋ ̢̡͎͔̻̏͊͂ͭ̀̈͛ͪ͟Ą̨ͯ̎͆͒͗̐͋ͪ͗̏͛ͮ͋̂̚͏̦͎̺͖̹̞̦̘̯͖̥͓͞s̄ͭͬ͐͑̃̓̿̚҉͜҉͉̞͔͓̬̤̥̲̳͢ͅy̻̜͓͇̞̟̥̯̭̯̙̆̾̇̽͌ͫ̚̕͟l̸̝͉͇̪̳͍͑̀̇̀̊̽̔͊ͥ͗̃ͯ̇̊̐ͮ͊͛́̕͢u̵̸̶̧̦̗̪̪̪͛̅ͪͩ̅ͫ̈́ͫ̓̆̉ḿͯͬ̍͆͝҉̘̞̻̥ͅ ̡͑̃͆ͨ̿̽ͤ̐ͨͧͦ̄ͤ̚͏̧̛̯͖̤͇͕̮͉̙͟n̢̡̡͈̳̩̳̪̣͙̼͎͍̐ͫ̓͂͐ͩ͆͗̒͒͌̇ͬ̍̅͆ͯ͜͞a̵̠̙̪̦̟͍͇̥̟͎͇ͦ̉͛̾̏̾ͧ̍ͨͣ͊ͦͮ̍̊̐ͯ͆ͫ͞m̸̶̞̘̻̦̞̺̂ͥ̇ͭ́ͤ̆̈́́e̪̣͕̳͓̻̪̩͓͙̠̲̝̬̒̿̿̍̓̎́̎̆ͫ̃̏̍ͪͬ͛̚͜ͅ.̷̪͖͔̤̝͙̘̬͉̯͈͙͕͖̩̰̘̔͑̋ͮ͌ͤ͂ͫ͑̕ ̶̶͙̼̖̝̂͆̑̓̔̾͋͘͢C̷̛̮̳͈̮̮̬̪̬͎̩ͧͨ͊ͬ̐̆ͯ̾̿̒̊ͬ̋̇ͯ̌́ă̛̇̌̍͒́͗͐ͪ́ͨͨͤͦͭ͌̒̓ͪ̕͘͏̬̝͚̺̰̰͞ǹͧ̈́ͣ͒̈ͥ̌ͤ̅ͫ̎ͮ̌͒̕͏̴̮̯̫͍͇̖̠͚̘̲̬̖͇̼̖ ̡͚̮̫̱̟̭̲̝̗͚͈͔̠̺̼ͧ̓͗̈́ͩ̍͑̀ͧ̄͌̒ͥͯͣ͢ͅI̧ͥ̒̋̓ͧ̎̅̈́̌͋̍̃̎̿̀͟͠͏͓͍̗̱͔͇̮̻͍̱̬̹͖̗̫̲̰͠ ̛͎̝̭̳͎͈̯͍͇̣̉̿̋͗̽̈́͊͌̐̽ͪͥͣ́̑ͬ͟͞ğ̲̱͉͉̹͈͔̘̲̼̣̯̠͉̥̦̫͚̉̿̈́ͫ̄̃̏̀͞ȩ͉̠̤̘͈̜̤̪̝̪̙̟̥͕̺̮͋ͩ́̔̿͗͊̒̇̓͊̋̄̋̑̓͋̚͝t̛͔̳̖̪̱̯̳̝̯̰̥̞͎͍̠̩͈̲̙ͩ̃̊̋̐̈̉ͧ͗̈̿̂͆͊ͫ̅̀ ̨̢̪̭̼̗͓͈̲̠̩͚͈̝̞̗͎̘̺͍̋͌̿̈̒͊ͧ̒̿a̵̷̴̧̪̠̟̤͋̌̌͌ͬ͘ ̷̓̋̓ͬ̈́͌͂̕͏̥̖̣̟͖̟̗͔͔p̷̵̧̣̰̼̟͙̫͚̯͖̟̈̐̂ͩ͂͞ͅͅá̢̦̣̤̖̘̰̫͖͖͚̭͖̰̙̠̣̱̩̱ͧ͛̔ͥ̈̋ͦ̄́͢͡d̨̖̺͇̺͔̣͔̥͙͓̠̙͇͈̓̒̇̍͂̓̿̌̄ͯ̽̅̚͜d̷̦̙̬͙͙̻ͬ́̓ͤͥ͑ͧ̇ͧ̔̏͗̄̆̈́̄ͤ̀͠e̡̩͓̠͓̬̱̞̠̜̪͙̩͙̾̂ͭ͑̈͊ͤ̒ͩ̃̈͋̃̌d̢̼̳̺͉̜̟̺̣̥̮͕͇̦̮͈͆ͪ̾̿͊̅̇̎͋͒̍̿̔̋̊̚̚͢ ̵̷̤̱̮͇͖̣̬̮̼̭̖̤̲̭̜ͯ̊̒ͣͬͤͤͩ̔̄ͥ̏ͩ̿̆̔̏́̚͝͝c̵̸̡̩͖͓̯̯͎̩̱̟̺̜̤͖̝͍ͨ̈́̏̾̋͠e̴̷͍͈̦̝͍̫̬̞̫̦͈ͮ͆͂̎̎͆̅ͯ̓͑̇̿̍ͨ̓̀l̶̖̖͕̺͖͈̠̗̺̼͔͇̘̰ͦ͐́̽ͯ̂̇́̀͢l̷̛̹̞͕͇̹̂̽͛̌̊͑͛͊̑͑͐̌̓ͮ̇ͯ͋͊͜͞ ̨̎͆̈ͮ̓͌̃͆͂͂͏̸̺̘͚̪̤̗̖̠̖̠̭̪̳͖͖n̨͛ͨ͒̾ͣ͏̼̼̰̲̦̖͙̗̫͔̞̞͖̜ͅe̿ͪ̋̍̒̚҉̸̛͡҉̣̼̗̭̼͓x̂̅̏ͨͣ͗ͯ̑͆͐̿̊̇͏̵͔̞̫͚̼̮̜̹̞͙̫̦̬͇̥̥͕̥̖͝t̡̯̥̪̱̮̳̼̣̳͎͎͙̗͙̤̟̞ͬ̀̂ͮ̾͊ͪ̈̓̀ͪ͋ͧ͑ͯ̃͝ ̵̧͓͕̦͍̺̥̭̣͚͈̣͇̽̀͗͗͛̄ͨͮ̀̓̏̒͑̇̊̿̕t͙̱͉̗͉͔̰͈̪̩͚̮ͮ͊͂̒͂̀ͫ̀͢͠͠o̴̞̪͍͕͉̩̘̠͇̬͖̞̞̩͕͖͖̿ͧ͌ͮ̓͊ͬ͂͘͢ ̡͔̥̻̗̟̭͎̲̪̻̂͆̌̊̆͒ͪͥ͒̾ͮ̐̑́t̷̥̯͕͚͙̗̖̦̹̰͔̳͒ͣͥ̃̀͞͠ͅh̴̵͈̘̣̘̭̰̹̲͖̥̺͉̹͙̳̙͔̽̒̈ͬ̃̾̇ͩ͐̆̎͐ͤ̏͋͒ͪͮͅe̵̼̯̭̻̺̗̜ͮ̐̽̌̌ͥ̊̃͌ͤ̆̒̂̃ͮ̑ͦ́͜ ͇̖̥͔̞͙̲̦̞̬̫͎̪̜̳̿͐̌̓̀̕͜͢ͅC̸̷͙̩͚̼̳͇̓͐̌̀̾ͮ̔̊̅͋ͭ̋̊ͦ͒͒́̕͠o̴͊̄ͮ̈̚͡҉̘̱̺͇̮̜̺̣͉͈͕̟̪̗̗̗̼ͅf̳͉͉̤̫͉͚̪̫͕̤̞͊ͥ̊̀ͬ͐̚͟͠ͅͅf̨̠̙̭̯̰̝͕̰̟͉͍ͩͫͭ̿͛̅́̂͗̂̊̔̇̾͛̚͘͞e̵͍͇͉̫̲̼͇͈̱̘̟̫͕̞̘͍̝̩ͦͮ̉͐̑̏̒͟͟͢͟e̎ͦͤͮ̐ͤ̓̐ͪ͊͐̉ͤ̃̊́ͥ́͢҉̡̯̪̜̯̟͠mͯͧͮ͐ͦͤ͂͊̃ͨ͜͏̵̡̬̯͙̙̠̼̬̰̗͇̞͕ḁ̶̡̧͇͈͖̭̜̣͈ͨ̎̍͊ͩͧ͝͡ͅķ̴̖̰̦̔͂̈́͊̒̔͗̇̅̃ͨ̀̍́̋̈́̿͡͠e̷̶̪̺̦̖̟͙̣͓̔ͦ̔̂̂͢r̵̉̄ͤͫͪ͊̓̉̏̈́̚҉͠҉̳̙̣͍̳̖̹̞̜͍͓̬͙̣̬ͅ?̷̳̙̙͕̝̙͗̀̆̎ͭ̀͢ ̧̜̺̺̻͖̩̥̪̯̩͎̘͚̭͖̼̙̄̒̾̆ͥ̓̊ͥͯͤ̎̓̾͢Ï̴̘̱̱̮̟̯̬͍͕͇̙̞ͫ̓̆̏̃ͩ̂́ͨ͂̿͜͟͝s̶̸̟̦̜͍̯̙̹͈̳ͦͪ͂̌͢͟͡ ̍͂͌͛ͫ́̆҉̷̷̜̙̤̩͍͞ț̡̳͕̞̼̠̠̫͔̜̫̹̳̱̯͕̻̘̃͑̿̇ͤͣͨͤ̉ͯ̍ͪ̿̓̈̃͗̚͘͠ͅẖ̙̘̳̣̥̩̝̬͂͆ͯ̓ͯ̓͂ͨͥ̎́̏͐̓̓͒ͧ͢ͅà̡̛̛̜͖̣̪̝͈̳̘͓͖̳̝͓̤ͥ̉͆̓ͮ͌ͭ́͡ͅţͬ͆̏̋ͣ͏͏̸̠̪̠̤̟͉̯̩̣ ̴̡͔̭͎̱̺͈͔̦͔͕̺̜͖̤̘̗͓͕̲̈́ͮ́̅̊ͣ̀ͬͬ͆ͥ̿͆́s̷̸̶̺̖̞̞̘̆̊̎̌̉̅͋ͫ͊̐ͯ̐̃ͩ̌q̨̞͈̭̗̫̏̂ͧ̒̃͛͌̐ͪ̿̈̽͌̚̕͡͠û̶̘͎̯͕̗̰̙̩̦̗̜̣̘̏̉̅̎̂ͣ̓̄̒͛ͭͥ̐̚̕̕͢͠i͊͆ͥ͊̒ͤ̐̌ͮ҉̸̫͕͍͎͉̰̝̦̫dͮͦͮ́ͬ͏̣̦͉̣̘͔̻͕̘͚͇̱͟ ̢̧̤͇͇͚͓̬͍̖̙͔̬̞̦̟͆ͪ̅̿ͨ̓ͭͦ̌̅̍ͧ̑̓͊̚͢͠ḑ̶̩̟̞̗͚̺̙̞̫͚̫̳̱͙̬͓͇̗͌͛̉ͩ͐͊̌̀̾͘͝͝ȍ̸͔̹̱͉͚̯̪̙̰̭̭̩̰̦͉̜̖̆ͧ͑̋ͪ͊͆́́͟͡ͅn̵̰̱̠̥̼̳͔̹̙͎̜̝̤̝̦͚̍͑͊ͪ̽͂ͣ͒͛̈́̐͂ͦ̌͢͢͡͠ë̢̛̯̦̳̜̫̯͔̞̬́ͤ̈́ͩ̈ͪ̓ͪ̓ͫ̉͋͆ͪ͂ͮ̚ͅͅ ̨̧͙͖̲̯͈͚̘̙̹̙̻͙͈̠͖͗ͪͧ̌ͭͅͅẉ̵̸̥̯͍͇͈̯̣̖̩̯͓͎͈̭͕͕̟ͮ̎̿͐ͤ̐̂̐͑i̴̮̹̼̮͓͚̥ͩ́͗̆ͮ̕t̢̛͈̦̣̬̻̼̣̝͈̩̹͚̝̊̂̿̄̄̌̽̉̆̾̓ͥ̾ͮ͗ͥ͐ͅͅh̾̈́ͦͨ̓͆̾̒̓̈́ͭ̏̀҉̶̫͚̜̹̻͎͇̀͜ ̳̘̦̹̮̯̙̜̲͍̪͖̰̠͈̙͎͕̟̋̉ͯ̅̀̃̓̓ͪ̕͢t̵̸̤̹̺̦̟̤̝̟̳̰̳͇͙ͣ͊ͥͣ̊ͧ́͜ͅͅh̵̰͕̤̉̋ͨ̄͆̅͋̏ͦ̆̏̃̎̂̈̽ͮͅȅ̵̦̹̜̣̱̬̆̈̓ͫͬ̆͛ͯͬͮ̈́̿͑͊̃ͮ̓ͦ͘͢͟͝ ̠͉͙͍̫͉̗̪̰̻̼͙̺͇͉͐̄ͥͫ͋̓ͣ̑ͮ̎͛̊͑̓̂͞͡ͅḑ̴̵̜̤͇͇͔̯̭̩̺̝̬̘͉͔͎́ͬ̒̓͐͑͆̏͌̅̋̍͐ͨͧ͑́͟e͍̹͈̱̠̬̰͐̓͋̽̒́̉ͦ̆ͦ̿̀̎͐̔͛̃̇̒́͜è̴̢̖͔͉͓͇̥̦͓̥͚͙̤͙ͮͫ̈̂ͮ̆͋̊ͩ͛̔ͧ͒̍͝r̢͉̺̱̠͑ͣ́̓̎̎͗ͪ̇̅ͩͦ̋̏̏ͧͪ̔̚͘͜ ̴̛̣̲̖̘̠̰͙͍͈ͫͩͨ͑ͦ̃̍ͥ̓̇̉ͩͤͪͨͫ͋̚͢͠y̷̸̛̛̹͍̰̻̥̤̲͓̍ͧ̄͒̔͐̇͝e̡̺̝̗͓̫̖͍̮̘̱̤̣̭̰̺ͨ͑̌ͣͥ̈́̋̊̽̓̔͊̿̉͘͝t̵̛̩̹̻ͦ͐̒̀ͣ́?̸̫͇̺̤̮̜̲̥͉͈̫̱̱̗̼̱̜̣̀̀ͦ͊̿͒͋ͭ̀̚̚ ͒ͯ͆͂̿̉̉̈̊̚͝͏̴̡̼̩̠I̷̴̶̵̗͍̭ͤ̾̾̿̀ ̷͕̝̰͓͈̱̜̘̰̼͇͍̲͎͔̱̱͋̏͒̽ͤ̓̎͞͝ͅn̐̎ͪ̓̃̅͆ͪ̔̒ͤ̇͐҉̜̤̫̹͉̘̻̹̜͓̠̲̺͔e̸̸̴̝̯͕̩͙͔͎͊̋̍ͬ͝͠ē̃ͯ͏̷̢̻̰͙̱͙͉͢ḋͦͮͩ̚̚͠҉̲͇͕̹͞ ͕̣̙͈͓̝ͬͨ́̒̑̋ͧ̈ͤ̊̇̈́͊͘͝͞t͉̤̙̜͈̞̘͙̻̼̩̬̞̹͖͓̣̑̏̂͊̏̓̉̈́̐̋̓͒̊͂ͥ̔̆̚͡o͉̖̦̪̣͈ͪͥ̈́̃̆̈́̀̽͟͠͝ ̸̵̇̇̂̇̍ͨ̑̽̈́̔͗͐͘҉̬̲̗͖̩̤̠̙̗̳̘̪͕s̤̦̳̼̱͍̰̼͕̫̀̌́ͬ̽ͪͫ͌͋͛ͭͦ̒͒͒̾̀͠eͥ̓ͬ̒ͩ͂̽͛̓̉̊̑ͥ͊̏͆͊҉̰̻͕̙̻̘͉͈̤̥̬n̨ͧͮ̅ͧ̎ͫ̃͌ͭ̎́͞͏͈̮͇̞̺̙̟͍̩̫͖d̶̀̓̽̃̏͐̓ͮ̓͜͏̨̳̣͖͕͉͎̖̠̹͕̟̥̼͚̜̯̮ͅ ̷̛̾̓͑̄͋͂̚͏͏͍̭̗̖̙͙̼̟͔̩͍̺̤̮̹ͅa̪͈͙̗̺̥̯ͦ́̐̔̍̊̍̈ͨͭͤ̓̍̆͂͊́͞ ̡̛̠̫̳͓̻͈̤͎̲̱̰͍͉͕̯͇̌ͥ̅̈́͂̔ͥͅm̸̥̲͇̞͖͙̞̿̔̃͐̓̈ͨ̚̕i̷͙̫̙̩͚̩̥̥̩̲̪̯̫͙̣̓̌͆̊̔ͣ̂̔͗ͨͣ̍̔̆̊͂̌̚͘͜͞ͅn̸̸͗̃̀́̒̈̀̉͊͋͞͏̢͓̬̩̩̫̹͍̥͎̝̗i̷̳͔̫̯͈͙̝̞̭̠̺͐̅̓̀͝o̸̱͔̙̠̓̆̓̾̆̑ͪ́͆̒̎̏̅̔ͫ͡n̴̬̙͖͚̬ͫ̈́̚̕͘͡ ̴̵̻̳͇̲͍̠̟̖̘̱͍̟̥̩̅̀̿͗̿̾̓̄͌̀̓͑͞t̵̡̨̨̛̞̲͇̗̦̜͉̘͕̭̺̩̘̹͆̄ͯ̎̃̽o̡̨͈̗̘̳̦̥͎͍̱ͣ̒͊̀̔ͥ̀̽̓ͧ͊̌͆̽ͩ̎̄͘͢ ̡̑̍̎ͦͧ̓ͫͣ̑ͥ͜͏̶͙̩̟̬̯͍̮̗̮̘̼͍̭ḟ̡̭̜̠̳̹̗̬̪̣͙̼͎̓ͮ͂̈́̒̔̀͐͛̂̋͛̈́̽̑̓ͥ͟i̵͓̻̳̱̙͈̜͓͍ͧͩ͐̍ͨ̉͂̅ͬ͞n̷̒̑ͩ͒̉ͫ̑͂̎͏̨͙̬̳̙̜͕͔̘͚̗͓͙͈̳̠͍͞ͅd̴̡̪̤̲͇̯͎̺̪̼̱̖̩̃ͧ͊ͣ̕͜͝ ̶̨̦̱̖̦̩̟̝̼̪͍̳̠͇̩ͮͥ͆̈ͥ͆ͫ̊ͯ̅͊͗̓͌ͯ̚͘͠ǫ̠̗̰͈̰͖̦̙̎͛̇͂͐̋̊͋̀ͭͫ̒ͬ̎͠͡͡ͅu̢ͥ͐ͬͮ͊ͬͫ̏͗ͩͪͭ̉ͬ͗͐̔ͬ͢͡͏͈̥̩͙̜͈̪͚̮͕͕̣ṯ̢̧̛͍̦̙̟͈͚̂̅̉̈͑ͣ͢.̧̢̯̺̻̳ͭ́̋̄͒ͣ̈̃̓̈ͥ ̢̟͈͍̗̼̤̰̠̮͕̠̘̏̿ͣ͌ͯ̌ͮ̈̓ͧͯͮ͌͆̃̈ͣ̾Wͥ̑̊͗̉̇̓ͤ̌ͧ̀͏̣͚͇̪͉͉͖̺ḩ̷̣͓̟̬̱͔̬͓̺̻̥̜͔̼͇̺̬ͫ̉̊̚ͅā̶̇ͣͧ̎͆ͦ̽̿ͨ̎̌͋͏͈̗̲͕̣ͅt̴̶̢̛ͨ͆͒̉̇͂͌͏̞̹̳̫͚̦̬̜̦̯̯̲̗̲ͅͅ ̵̴̭̗̱̥͉̞̗̳̣̻̫͖͙͖̳̖͌̓̅́͐̀̒̆ͪ͛̊ͫͨ͜ḩ̈̃͂ͪͤ͆ͦͩ͐ͫͩ͟҉̸̬͓͇͓̙̣̻͎̫̙̮̠̦̱̺͇̞̠̥ả̶̶̳̬̭̙̞̦̹̣͖̻̘̪̺͉͎̰̜͗͐͋̎̈́ͤͪ́͟͞ͅp̔ͧ̏̾̅ͨ͟҉̭͇̥͕̯͈̣͇̝͎͉p̧̯͕̼̬̼̫̻̝̙̫͖̘̣͎̰̳̫̻͇̆̐͂͘͟e̢͎͈͖̮̦̼̭ͮͮͪͬ̽̉ͯ̑ͣ̒ͨ̈́̃̀̚͘̕ͅn͍̹͖̼̝̽͐̿̽ͪ̀e̐̅̓̊ͪ̏ͮͣ͗͑̎̎͊̓͏̨̞̮̺̲̥͢͜͡d̡̢̠͉͚̜͎̟̠͇̺̦̞̗̼̋̃ͭ̉͒́ͭͬ̉̐ ̵̴̬̯͉͈̜͎͇͔̖̠̗͎͍̃̽ͮͬͤ̌̆̂̏́͢͢ṫ̡̛̿͌̀͞҉̬̪͖̣͇̗͇͚̥̥̠ͅǫ̷̢ͪͧ̓̿̀̽̌̿͏̖̜̩̰̙͚̰͍͓̦̞̠̝̬ͅ ̢̣̗̥̲̍̽̃̆̈́͗ͫ̒̊̒̚͢͟ą̳͚̫̟̹͔̱̲̟͔̩̳̼͈̼̮̆̈́͊̿͋̽͜ͅl̤̗̗̞̮̩͓̰̳̰̇ͣ̎̌ͥ̆͋̐̓̇̈̋̑̍̉ͥ̓̊̕͜l̸͍̻̹̫̘̖͖͇̲̦̱̟͈ͨͩ̈́̎̏ͬ̇̑̋͘͘ ̵͙͔͈̹̲̲̬̗̺̮̦͔͖̦͙̱͉̤͓̓̏͑̋̊̾̏͌ͩ͂̈̐̀͘͟t̴̵̢̖̞̹̗͍̘̖͚̝͈͚͎͓͇̼̯̗ͤ͒ͣ̔̾̀͡h̨̜̳̲̝̳̦͉͍̰̟͇̱͇̲̙̣̝̑́̌̋ͦ͐̍̂̈́̊̇̔ͨ̚̚̚͘͢͞ę̲͎̥̫̭̩ͩ͐̈́̏̊̏͑̑ͧ̓͘ ̢͕̜͔͕̠̥̺ͥ͌͛̉̐̔ͫ͝u̞̞̣̲͉̙ͦ̀ͮ̈̈́ͪ̇̊͂̊̉̍ͬ̀̊̉̌̀͡͝r͎̬̰̬̭̟̼͉̦̰͔͖̮̪̰̜̅ͪ̒́ͨ̂ͥ̚͝c̴̷̮͚̩͉̘͎̞ͫ͆̄̏̔̃ͮ͋͗͟h̢̪͖̞̤̦̋ͨ̅ͧ͟͡ͅį̴̷̺̜̬͉͚̫̫͎̳̜̭̮̬̘̒ͧ̀̓̄͌̈ͦ̾̏ṋ̷̡̛͔̲̼͙̯̮͉͌ͪ̈̈́̂̉ͨͯ̓̃̅̈̆ͬͦ̒̆ͬ̎s͈̣̥̺̣̩̦̯̼̣͉̗̯̙͈ͧ͂̎͐̌ͩ̓̋̏̕?̷̶̺͙̜̙̙̦̺̟̜̺̥̤̗̘̪̟̳̩̒ͪ͐̂ͭ ̸̘͙͖̈́ͧͮ̿͊͐̄͊͂ͭ̈́̋ͬͦ͑̅͑́̚͟͜͞T̒̏ͩ̏̇ͯ́̍̅̐҉̼͔̥̦̩̬̪͎̫̺͢͟͝ͅhͪ̅̐́̊͆̾́͋̌̐ͥ̾̉҉̛̭͈͈͚͉̭͖͞e͛̏ͨ͒́̃̀͟͏̛̭͍̙͉̦̭̙̰͔̗̙͓̰̮̥̮̺̺ ̷̶̴̧͉̮̬̫͖͑̂ͬ̇ͤͫͣͭͨͥ̾̽̾ͫ͊̑ͤͩd̯̣̣̦̪̞̗͕̲̠̦̤̰̖̳̋ͩͪ̿̇͝ͅa̵͇̬̲̞̝̝͔̯̖̺͖͍̳̠͔̜ͧ̎̀͂̎ͩ̾ͦͥ͛͒͌͆͜͜͞m̡̮͙̺̹̼̬͔̺̻̒̓͆̇ͩͭ̀́͠n̶̐ͣ̓ͩ̂̽̾ͫͫ̏̂̄ͭͭͩ͑ͩ͘҉̤̯̱͇̙e̴̥͇͉̰̥͓̹ͮ͑̓̊ͯ͒̑ͥͬͪ̄͘͞ͅͅd̆̋́̆̊ͨ͌̔ͥ͑ͧ̃̋ͮͧͫͩͥ҉̧̙͇̯͙͕̳̝͙̲̺͙̞͚͢ ̢̡͙̳̗̳͔̗̯͕̜͚̠̿̏ͥ̍́͊͛ͧ̽ͯͣ̐̓͋͑̂̎ͫ͢͡ṭ̵̛̦̺̳̞̱̮͍͇͇̥̝̟̪̽̎̔̿ͤͥ͛̓͘ͅȋ͙͍̫͖̳̺̣̠̬̗̳̻̻̥̠̤̙̥͈̑̓ͯͯ͌̒̊͌͊̌ͣͦͤ͐͐̔̀́m̧̠̭̻̥̱̣̺̪͇̩͈̺̼͑̉̔ͬ̀͡e̵̷̷̻̱̠̝̘̩͈͓̺̲͈̱̙̼͂̌̂ͫ̇̎̍̽̇͋͒̂̌̊ͧ͋ͧ̂̀r̶̨̲͔̖̯̱̯̊͊̈͆͑̌͐͆͑͆͂ͪ̆ ̆̆̒ͧ̄̑̓ͭ̄̔͊͐̂̌͊͏̻̰̻̖̖̟͕̪ȉ̱͈̖̜̞͑̓͛͆̆͗̿͂ͫ̓̒̿̄ͩͤ̌͋͐̀͟s̸̸̓̄̽ͨͮ͗ͭͩ̓ͬͬ̚͏̧̪̯͎̮̭͔̜̣͕̘̱̬ ̨̈̊ͤͯ͛͏̴̢͍̫̤͙͉̭͓̟͈̤͓s̈́͌́̄ͥ̕͏̷̨͇̻͉̻̹͇̹̬̭̻̳͎tͦͤͭͫͨ̎̌̌̆ͬͤ̆ͭ̓ͥ̓̂͆͒́͏͕̭̥̼̰̣͎̞͕̩̯̳̲̰͎i͒̈́ͪ͋̋͊ͭͩ͡҉̞̱̙͖̦͖͚̮̙͔͡͞l͑̒ͭ̈̃ͬ́҉̣̹̳̟̦̥͙̬l͚̘̰͔̪̲͍͔̯͈̙̯̣̪̖̻̼̗̮̆́͒́̀͆̎́̈ͫ͛͌̔ͩͪͩͬ̕͟͠ ̃̇ͫͣ̌̂͗ͣ͑ͥ̓̍͗͂̾ͩ̀͜҉̜̳͈̲̱͖̱͚̭̹͖͇̺̠̩͘͞͞ͅͅģ̛̺͔̩͖̞͎̭̺̲͉̟͉͕̥͖͈̯̘͖̈͛͐̀̒̅̓͌ͥ͜ō̵̴̡̫̰̟̳̙͇̯̤̝͕̗͙͓̩͎̟͆ͣ͌ͮ̆ͦͅḯ̴̿ͧͨͣ̉ͥͧͮ͗̽̈̏ͬ̚͞͏͔̬̻̣̮̝̥̠̹̝̀͞n͒̾̇ͩͫͭ͡͏̸̰̖̜̦̤̞͉̰̳͠g̢̛͓͔̮̥̯̣̮̤̩̙͊͂ͣ͆̉ͯ̌̀ͫ̾ͭ̿̇ͩ͐̕͝ͅ.̢͓̲̳̳͇͕̭̰̖͔̬̪͍̹̀͑ͣͥ͂̈ͤ͊̉̈́ͬ͋̑̇͌͊ͫ̋ͥ́͜ͅͅ ̧̧̛͎̜̫̟̖̮͎͔̮̼̫͈͖ͦͤ̈͛̿͌̇̚͜ͅT̊́̎͆͆͐̓ͦͥ̾̾̔ͥ́̕͢͏̩̤̙̘̼̬̜h̶̷̴̨̭͎̠͎̺̻̩͈͉ͮ̓̀̓̏ͫͤ͋͠eͮ̔̓͒̑ͫ̇͌͆͒̎͛̅ͮ̚͠͏̥̞̭̱̼̮̣̼͙͇͝y̻̯̲̩̥̓̿̒̀͐̏̉͌̀̎͛͞͞ ̾̓ͥ̿̈́ͦ͒͛̏̑̐̉̉͒͂̌̾̋͊҉҉̠͓̱̯̣͇̜̺̻̠̯̱̀͠s̊ͭ͑ͣ͒̓҉̸̵̪̝̜̘̰͎h̭͇̼̩̬̝̰͕̟̳̮̦̱̙̼͚͔̓͆ͤͨ̊̄̀͋ͧ̃̕͢o̍̄͗̇̽͋͛̈́͛ͩ̇̏ͤͯ͌ͪͣͣ̚̕͜͜͞͏͚̞̠͔͚͈̲̠̭̝͔̙͕͕̹̺͖̻ṷ̡͉̤̣̙̬̯̖̯̩̝̪͉̩̲̩̈́ͫ̈́̍̉̌̈́̌̓ͦ̄́̑̍̈̔ͩ̚l̶͕̣̰̰̳̫̖̫͔̰͓̰̱͔ͧ͒ͨͥ͊ͮ̆ͬͮ͂̉̓ͫ̊ͪ͟͡d̃͐́̒ͥͩ҉̵̘͎͔͓̮͉̙͝ͅ ̸͇̮̦̖̖̘̤̰̳̯̫̪̮̻̗̒͗̆ͬ̃̐̒ͨ͐̂̀ͮ̈̈́̉ͧ͘͝n̳͉̟̼̱̖̤̥̼̦̱̽̅ͤ̐ͤͪ̔̓ͯ̿ͫͫͫ̋̃̓̉̚͟͞͡ͅo̺̯̪̫̙̜̗̣͓̭̞͎͉͚̜̳͛̉ͩ̅͛ͪ͐́͝͞ͅt̒ͪ̓̍ͮͫ̅ͬ̾ͤ̓҉̛̤̙͙̝̪͓̪ ̶̲̭̤̠̘̼͉̣ͬ̇ͣͨ͌ͮ̉̋ͤ̆̓̇ͭ̂̀͜͜ͅ*̷̧̡̠̲̥ͩ̇̊̌ͮ̅͗̌ͧ̎͂͆̒̒̏̈̈́̔̀͘ͅA̧̢͚̫̺̝̅ͧͨͪ̈́͆ͣͦ̒̂͘͠L̄̉̈́̉ͨ̌̂ͤ̂̆ͭͯ̓ͤ̀͏͠͏͢҉̖̙͙͇̬̘̯̞̳̰͈̙̰̥͔̤Ļ̒́̂̔̐̓̾ͭ͌͌̓̽̂͐̉̓҉̴̪͈̠̳͍̯̳͡*̧̫̱̼̫̼ͣ͆̏̈ͮ͂ ͇̞̻̥̖̰͕̩̱̥͔̘̮̝̥̜̹̝̔̍̅̉́̀b̵̤͈̣̯͈̙̩̥̦̗͔̻̝̰̼̥͕͖ͫ͊ͬ̎̇́͡͡ͅe̡͖̜̯͕͕̤̱̺̦̲̦̱̯̦̘̞̰̲̽̀̄͛͒ͩ̀ͅ ̸̧̫̖͎͚̻̺̺̱̩̙̩͕̦̖̼ͦ͆ͬͫ̉̓͑̎͛ͯ̎ͭ̑͗ͫ͑́̎ͬ͜į̹͔̮̩̼̥̦̟̤͈̼̠̙͎̍̎ͨͣͧ̀͒͐̓ͩ͌̽̕n̸̫͍̼̠͚̠̞̫͖̭̠̘͇̠̺̟̩̭ͤ̉̓ͪ̑́͝͝ ̷̛͖͖͎̬̖͕̼͚͙̟̑̏͆̋̉̓̋̔͒t̷͖͉͍̻̖̖͕̲̬͉̻̼̩͍̠͙̑̈ͩͯ̆ͩ͊͢ͅh̛̳͍̤̳̪̥̙ͫͣ̊̍͟͡e̴̶͊̐ͩ͑͋͗͑͂̌̑̓ͮͣ̇ͤͥ͆͆̚͟҉̫̗̙̹͇̫̪̳̯͈ͅ ̸̺͈͇͎̜̲̹̯̜̖̦͓͍̖́ͥͭ̆̈́͗͂̆̊͑̏̎́͢͝͞ͅͅ"̸̅͑̑̈̅̉̇̀̎̅̾̾̓҉̶̬̞̜̣̹̮̺͉̬̖̰͎͡L̴̞̰͚͎̘̭̼͉̘̞̘̝̺̗̻̺̘͔̖̾̆͊͐ͣ͊̒͐ͩ̍͢ô̡̢ͪ̽ͧ͛ͤ҉̡͈̪̮̟͕s̜̯̯ͦͪ͌ͮͣ͐̃ͣ́ͯ̉̀̀t̨̨̿̉́ͨ̅̐̓̉̉̉ͫ̿̚҉͖̥̥̠̗̝̪̟͍̱͓̬̣̠̲ͅ ̨̧̱̹͎̗͓͚͇̟̭̋ͬͮͣ̽̓̃̀͢aͣͪ̿ͦ̔̽̒̑̏͋ͮ̓̍ͦ̿͌̑͏͏̱͉̖̦̭͉͖̬̗̹̫͔̮̰͍̤̀n̷̔͐̊ͧͦ̊͂ͫͮͦͤ̉̃̍̕͏҉̧̤̭͇͍͎̬̥̘͈͉̥d̢̮̗̦̺̲͎ͬ͂̀͋͑̓̇ͯ̌ͪ̚͝ ̢̞̤͙̠̗̲̦̽̆ͮ͂ͧͯ̾̑̏̂̓ͦ͝ͅͅF̵̴̩̜͇͇̹͍͑̋͛ͧ̂͆͑̎̒̑́͡͝o̵̟̜̺͎͔͙͉͎̦̍̂͑̐͗͘ư̷͚̩̤̱̫̩̗͇͓̮̫̞̪̤͍̊̋͊̽̕͠n͆͌ͥ̍̓͂ͩ̋̋͋̈́̌͏̞̱̳̩̫͇̮̯͕͔̘̳̭́d̨͓͙̠̘̙̜̱̻̹͉̒̅͐̈́ͩ̊͌̿͊̚̚͢͞ͅ"̅̈́̿ͥ̔҉̴̛̫̝̪̤͈͕̥͉̤̗̭͓̤ͅͅ ̴̢̧̻̳͚͙̮͎̜̳͙͇̩̼̳͖̹͖͍̰̎ͦ͊ͤ͐͌̐̃̉ͨͥͫ̍̽̈͌ͅu̶̴̗̯͚͓̤̟͔̺̞͍̘͔̘̭̫̗ͬ̆͌ͮ̓̿͢͡͞n̵̢͈͚͙̪̪̦̝̯̻̔̓ͭ̒͜͝ţ̵̧͔̞̖̻̪̝̹͉͕̗̲̩̯̤̗͒̏̊͐͒̀̋ͥͧ͊ͭ͊ͨ͌̐̐͂͗͝i̢̘͖͕͇͕̦̲ͧ̿̊͛ͣ̍̐ͣͮ͜l̵̺̼̞̪̼͇͍͍̫͍̙̯ͣ̅ͯ͢͢ ͤ͛̽̅͏͙̣̮̩̼̱̭͇t̶̨̮͚̻̣̳̰̣̐̌̈́̒̾̀̌̑̑͗ͦ̑͆̚͟͠ḩ̷̸̵͎̻̪͍̠͍̻̤͙̳̼̹̟͛͆͌̉͌̂ͫ̊ͣ͑̂͆̋͒͐̑̿̚ͅͅe̶̷̢̧̗̠̤͇͇͇͍̹̲̩̪̟̘͕͐͊͗͆̍̇͂̈́͑̍̓̂ ̒̋ͤͣ͑͒̈ͯͯͤͨ̋̐͛ͥͦ͏̴̯̪͔͕̼̱̳̦̯t̢̨͙̖̹͎̫͇͓̦͉͔̎̂͂̀͂͑͒̄ͦͪ̐̓̑̂̓̕͡ĩ̛͎̪̮̞̘̟̠̭̼̬̘͎͍̪̟̒̂̾̓͊̇ͨ̎͊ͨ̈̅̚͘͠m̶̴͖̹͚̲̪̫̯̜͕͉̻̖̰͈̅̂̄̌ͩͯ̅̒̈͑͂̔̕͘͠ê̇̒ͧͬͨͪ̕͏҉͍̻̠͖͓̟̞̺̩̣r̘̯͙̪̹̱͖̊̎ͫ͑ͥ̆͠ ̶̨̛̭͕̭̰̬͖̲͔̩̲͙̣̞̗͈ͧ̅͆͑́̿͛́̊ͤ͑̎͟͝e̥̲̠̤͛ͮ̔͑̈͋͌ͮͬ̎͗͌̈͘͟͢͠͠n̰̲̟͙̼̝̘͓͍̙̪̘ͪ̽ͪ͋̍͛ͨ̿̿́ͦ̾̽̏̌̓̊̏̉̀̕͟͝d̢̢̪̯͎͓̥͗̍̐̒̋ͯͮͪ̿ͪ̄ͪͯ̉͟͝ș̶̶̵̠ͪͤ̀͋ͫ̾̆̒ͪͦ͊͒̆̄̚̕ͅ.̸̨̱͚̼̮̟̭͔͈͉̣̩̺̐͆̎̾̿ͫ̅ͨ̄̊̀́̕

12. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

13. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

[​IMG]

... 'Nuff said.

Turbo164, Kazeto and Movra like this.
  14. Movra

Movra Member

[​IMG]

OmniNegro likes this.
  15. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Movra likes this.
  16. Jellp

Jellp Member

and than it's just a lame bug fix. :3

17. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

this Guy's obviously just ranting about using regex parsers on html. He's a total nutcase. As a being of steel and circuitry, I tend not to go mad as easily as most humans.
    Edit: instead of going mad, I just tend to get errors. I have auto-OSreinstall just incase my mind crashes.
    Reddit: I just found out who Tony the Pony and Jon Skeet are. I watched a long video about Humanity's Epic Fail(to simplify text, numbers and time). He blames users, architects and developers.

18. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

Let's get back to the subject, folks :)

19. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

20. Loerwyn

Loerwyn Member

*Ladynoise* I <3 The Incredible Machine.