Dear lord, I have found Diggle Hell.

Discussion in 'Conquest of the Wizardlands' started by Xtasy, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Xtasy

Xtasy Member

So after I cleared the entirety of Floor 1, I ended up being level 6 and having three Dimension Passwords.

The first one opened a green portal that took me to a dimension with Floor 1 monsters and some hefty uniques. Thinking that all passwords would be like this, I decided to use the second password.

The second one opened a red portal. I went in. Diggle Hell.

I'm scarred for life.

Attached Files:

Haldurson and SkyMuffin like this.
  2. FamilyDollar

FamilyDollar Member

I actually just typed some random letters in at the password terminal and ended up in Diggle Hell. It didn't go too well T_T

3. MOOMANiBE

MOOMANiBE Ah, those were the days. Staff Member

If anyone finds Vlad Digula be sure to post some screenshots before you horribly die.

heroicturtle, Tirien66 and SkyMuffin like this.
  4. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

There needs to be a feature where anyone trying to take a screenshot of Vlad gets struck by his Fulminaric Bolt

Kazeto, FaxCelestis and mutated like this.
  5. rotopenguin

rotopenguin Member

Does Vlad even show in a screencap? Isn't a readout of video RAM simply a modern conceit of a "mirror" image?

6. RKade8583

RKade8583 Member

Red portals are bad. BAD!!!

Evilmanmark and banjo2E like this.
  7. ploki122

ploki122 Member

Cleared it! I'll have to retry on GRPD now...

However, something corrupted my game (either the clear, the many saves/loads while inside, the even more numerous deaths or teh fact that I prayed the diggle devil... might laso be something else that I don't know of...). Oh well, had fun!

8. Evilmanmark

Evilmanmark Member

The very first code i entered brought me to diggle hell i never took a portal trip ever again after that. But i'm happy to hear that there are easier dimensions :)

9. Frelus

Frelus Member

Only invalid codes bring you to diggle hell.
    And invalid codes can be identified by a red portal.

Evilmanmark likes this.
  10. jadkni

jadkni Member

[​IMG]
    I had to kill him in literally the cheapest way possible. I started on EE and did a similar Egyptian Magic-reliant build and saved every room until I found Vlad, loaded back, and spammed the door with Sandstorms and waited for him to die. This guy makes Dredmor look like nothing.

EDIT: And yeah, I found a second Vlad in that same hell. Eep.
    EDIT2: And upon leaving this Hell, my inventory vanished and exiting my pocket dimension crashes the game. Curse you, Vlad.

darius404, NielsB, Unicycles and 3 others like this.
  11. OmegaJasam

OmegaJasam Member

I found Diggle hell within 5 minutes of starting the game for the first time in a long while. I typed hello at the console, and was vaporised on entry.

I also found out that Veganisum passivity of animals doesn't work in hell.

12. Giygas

Giygas Member

You can, however, charm the helldiggles.

13. Null

Null Will Mod for Digglebucks

You knew you shouldn't have taken a screenshot of him

Kazeto and jadkni like this.
  14. Lorrelian

Lorrelian Member

I don't suppose that, if I close my eyes and pretend I never saw that, Digula will let me live?

15. Giygas

Giygas Member

I wonder if I can kill him on GRPD...

If I die, make sure you give me an extravagant funeral and a way out of there.

Wait a minute, GREEN portal? I've only seen black (wizardland) and red (the place that shall not be named).

16. I, too, am curious about the green portal. I've only found black and red ones.

17. Arron Syaoran

Arron Syaoran Member

I went through diggle hell twice on my second run of Gary Johnson. The code was "bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb"(16 B's), didn't find Vlad anywhere. I cleared it, got 2 achievements, and decided to try again. Weird thing was, the same exact code remained valid(unlike wizardlands), and I haven't found Vlad. I ended the run by getting killed by a demon diggle for the achievement.

18. Daynab

Daynab Community Moderator Staff Member

There aren't codes for diggle hell afaik, it's just random everytime.

19. Kazeto

Kazeto Member

The generation of Diggle Hell is random, so you won't always find Vlad, and there is also a small chance to find two of him.

That is because it only remembers which codes were used to access a wizardland, and Diggle Hell is not one.

20. DMT

DMT Member

[​IMG]

Oh this guy?

Yeah actually he was really badass and nearly killed me. This was like my 5th diggle hell run in a row and I was breezing through them so he really suprised me.

People are right about diggle hell code being random. You can type anything and as long as it's not a wizardland the portal leads to hell. I normally type 'Hell' just for neatness.