Dredmor Patch 1.1.1 Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Dungeons of Dredmor General' started by Nicholas, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas

Nicholas Technology Director Staff Member

You know the drill.

2. Warlock

Warlock Member

I'll have to acquire the patch later, plus a copy of the expansion, but yay, new thread!

3. Frandarre

Frandarre Member

Still can't use the steam overlay.

4. wRAR

wRAR Member

The old saves don't load, returning to the save selection screen.

5. Warlock

Warlock Member

doesn't matter, had fun on level 14, time to get shafted again

6. Nicholas

Hmm, they were working. It might be if you have mods running.

7. delta534

delta534 Member

Woo, the playing for both teams achievement finally works.

8. wRAR

wRAR Member

Right, I had Death By A Thousand Taunts enabled in those saves. Disabling it in the launcher now doesn't help though.

9. Nicholas

Taunts shouldn't make any difference, it's just a text DB.

I think there's something on a lower dungeon level that is breaking saves. Put the save up and we'll take a look; I think we'll likely end up doing a small round of bugfixes at some point in the near future and maybe we can get the last few stragglers working. (Apparently, it's only *some* save games.)

10. Unibrow

Unibrow Member

I didn't realise there was this much awesome free content going out with the patch!

I'm currently running around the dungeon stabbing things with polearms. I did manage to find myself a set of wizard keys. I noticed that you could enlarge the UI element that lets you enter the pocket dimension. I run the game windowed at 1024x768. and when you enlarge the portal button part of it goes off screen so I can't make it small again.

Also, I think I've run into my first Mini-diggle-boss, I dispatched him with the pointy end of a pitchfork!

11. Stryke

Stryke Member

Wow I'm genuinely impressed with Daggers, finally sneaky stabby is a viable way to play. Especially as you seem to get autocrits on creatures unaware of your presence or asleep.

But best of all is Blood Geyser Strike which causes things to basically explode in torrents of the red stuff when I stab people with it. And that's just lovely.

12. Insanius

Insanius Member

I can dual wield double staffs. Wow.

Arron Syaoran likes this.
  13. kafiend

kafiend Member

My savegame is broken as well. Only on level 3 and no mods. Just for your info.

14. Warlock

Warlock Member

I'm SO there once I nab my free expansion copy after it comes out.

SkyMuffin likes this.
  15. Darloth

Darloth Member

Daggers are a core skill though aren't they? You should have it just from the update, which is already here.

(Edit: Also, free is only technically correct if nobody paid for it.)

16. Warlock

Warlock Member

That's the point. I'd rather wait for my copy first. No fun trying crumbs when the cake's going to be cooled in no time flat.

17. Movra

Movra Member

A gnome died in a poison cloud trap, now the game doesn't respond to input anymore. At least, buttons still highlight on mouseover, and tooltips still display, but there's no response to clicking and key presses.

Just started a new game after receiving the patch. I have disabled all mods.

- Oops, no bug reports allowed in this section, right?

18. gaddis

gaddis Member

Switcheroo teleport only procs if the mob lives through your attack. Not sure if that's intentional.

19. Stryke

Stryke Member

Ok that was hilarious but silly, level 2 and spawned an elite ectoplasm from a chest of evil that even though I was stabbing it repeatedly for minuscule damage a turn it kept getting confused and not noticing me. About 50 turns later of not noticing me sticking a knife in over and over again it finally pays attention, catching me by surprise and two shots me.

20. Shardz

Shardz Member

I found a bug. Desura users have been left in the dust for two months now. Will you finally fix this one???

[​IMG]

This is completely unacceptable by any standards in any community. I purchase the complete Dredmor experience on Desura - which basically consists of sitting in a time capsule for months on end waiting for something to happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.