Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Wayfinder, Apr 13, 2012.

1. FaxCelestis

FaxCelestis Will Mod for Digglebucks

Given some notice, I can play pretty much any time that isn't between 10PM and 8AM, GMT -8.

2. TheJadedMieu

TheJadedMieu Member

I can play pretty much any time I'm awake, which is usually from 11AM-3AM, GMT-4.

However, I can't play tomorrow until 6 or 7PM.

3. FaxCelestis

I just found a Salvaged Crate #40. I don't open crates, but does anyone want to buy this one off me? I hear it's worth ~8 keys, but I'm amenable to bargaining.

4. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

Do you want the flair? I have the tool you need to put your own custom stuff on it but I haven't been able to think of something good.

5. FaxCelestis

Gah, sorry, I should've mentioned when I sold it.

I will, however, buy your flair. I have this decal tool just burning a hole in my pocket. See anything you like?

6. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

Nah, nothing in there really interests me. Sorry.

7. FaxCelestis

Desperately seeking strange scattergun and strange degreaser.

8. Konork

Konork Member

There's another new major update coming, the Mann Vs. Machine update. It's a new co-op game mode.

9. StonedNarwhal

StonedNarwhal Member

MVM seems like it's going to be pretty awesome given the 2 year-ish build up.

10. Catbread

Catbread Member

This is what my thousand hours of training has been building up to. Finally, opponents whose heads move in predictable patterns.
    I am looking forward to clicking on each and every last one of them.

11. StonedNarwhal

StonedNarwhal Member

It would be cool if we could get a Krong MVM team together at some point.

12. Rawk Hawk

Rawk Hawk Member

That actually sounds like a great idea. Hopefully valves matchmaking servers will stop being DEAD so a group of 6 could actually be paired together.

I'd be up for a MvM sometime today. I should be available all day, if we can come up with a general time we could do it. Heres a timezone converter.

13. FaxCelestis

I've had good success with hosting games locally: no matchmaking idiocy, and you get to play with people you like.

14. Hybelkanin

Hybelkanin Member

I've yet to play Mann vs Machine, but I'd love to lose my TF2 co-op virginity with you guys. Please send me a nudge if interested in such slaughter. :)

Edit: Grammar, my mortal enemy...

15. FaxCelestis

Next time I set up an MvM server, I'll send out invites to everyone on the Krong's Chosen group.

16. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

Yo dawg; I heard you liek team fortress 2 so I put my team fortress 2 in your team fortress 2 thread, so we can play while we play.
    (contact me with a pm if you want to play with me so we can share our steam accounts)

OmniaNigrum likes this.
  17. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Let us do some simple mathematics. The last post here was August 18th of the year 2012. Today is February 28th of 2014.

Do you see the problem? :D

Aegho and Kazeto like this.
  18. Vitellozzo

Vitellozzo Member

I CAN'T HEAR YOU ABOVE THE SOUND OF MY NECROMANTIC POWERS.
    And anyway since I just wanted to bump the thread I don't see the problem :D maybe there are new players around!

Kazeto and OmniaNigrum like this.
  19. OmniaNigrum

OmniaNigrum Member

Fair enough. I just figured you may not have noticed the time.